District 15-A

mrcballer22

I was surprised to see Scotts Hills girls beat TCA. Scotts Hill is a year away from being a real competitor, but their size and able to draw fouls made the TCA girls look ordinary.

It is amazing to me that a district with two of the best class a girls teams this thread has no posters.

I was surprised to see Scotts Hills girls beat TCA. Scotts Hill is a year away from being a real competitor, but their size and able to draw fouls made the TCA girls look ordinary.

It is amazing to me that a district with two of the best class a girls teams this thread has no posters.

Im not sayin that TCA girls arent good anymore but they are not the same team without Brittiany Williams. She has been out for most of the past two seasons and with her TCA beat SHHS at our own place and without her they lost to SHHS by two so who knows what could have happened if TCA still has their star player.

What I am interested in now is the SHHS vs. LHS game tonight. I know this is not a district game but I think this game is going to be very good and a good test going into tournement play.