McNairy Central vs Chester County on Tuesday

TNTitans2525

This is the biggest game of the year for Chester County if they win they lock up 3rd place in the district....although McNairy has been playing good ball lately i feel that Chester County has the advantage if they come to play.....The younger players are gonna have to step up since the loss of Harold Spain who is out with an ankle injury and may not return till regions

This is the biggest game of the year for Chester County if they win they lock up 3rd place in the district....although McNairy has been playing good ball lately i feel that Chester County has the advantage if they come to play.....The younger players are gonna have to step up since the loss of Harold Spain who is out with an ankle injury and may not return till regions

I agree with you. I think Chester County wins this one by atleast 10. Maybe more depending on how each team plays. We showed Friday that they are beatable but we ended up losing in double over time by 3. McNairy was also a close game too but I think Chester County just has more personel that can do some scoring. Stop that Cortez kid for McNairy and yit should be a win for you. I hear he does all their scoring even though he didn't do anything against us. They have a couple players that can shoot at times.

I agree with you. I think Chester County wins this one by atleast 10. Maybe more depending on how each team plays. We showed Friday that they are beatable but we ended up losing in double over time by 3. McNairy was also a close game too but I think Chester County just has more personel that can do some scoring. Stop that Cortez kid for McNairy and yit should be a win for you. I hear he does all their scoring even though he didn't do anything against us. They have a couple players that can shoot at times.

cortez may not have scored much against yall but #24,,ronny nixon sure did,,i heard he lit yall up,,very nice on his part,, /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />,,our guys play good defense and yes our guys can shoot.

cortez may not have scored much against yall but #24,,ronny nixon sure did,,i heard he lit yall up,,very nice on his part,, /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />,,our guys play good defense and yes our guys can shoot.

You're right. I don't know anyone else on the team but someone was doing the scoring since we stoppd Cortez from doing it. All we knew coming in is that he does most all the scoring so we stopped him but the others stepped up. I heard they also beat Chester County in OT! Congrats guys! Definately surprising some people with that one! We lost in double OT last Friday to them so I know you guys were happy as all get out on the victory. I can;t wait to see how district plays out from above Camden to under Bolivar. Should be good tourny.

Finally, someone talking about 12AA! Have any of you heard when the Bolivar v. Jackson South Side from January 27 has been rescheduled to?? I can't find it anywhere!!

Not sure.. Does anyone know what the ranking is now? I know Bolivar is first and We are last. How does everyone else come into place. There was a few games that went quite opposite than expected and it threw me off. lol

As I can tell, the rankings will finish like this.

1.Bolivar

2.Southside

3/4 McNairy beats Camden Mon, they get 3rd, A McNairy loss and Chester Co gets 3rd.

5.Lexington

6.Camden

I dont think i agree to much on that one...Lexington beat Southside 47-46 in a game winning shot by kizer..The district standings are all shook up...it's gonna be a great district tourney coming up!!

These are not my predictions but this is how the district standings are going to finish. Everything has been decided except 3rd and 4th and we have to wait and see what McNairy does against Camden.

We plan on winning tomorrow. Atleast oull one district win out! We would like to see Chester County come tourny time but McNairy would be an ok opponent also. I think we fair a chance of beating them both depending on how we play.