Dyersburg vs. Dyer County

mattfromdburg

He took him out because that was his 4th foul and it was only midway through the third. Don't make it sound like he took him out to discipline him. Get real.

Wasn't to happy with him...and expressed that much to him. Dude...ya'll played a good game...dang what do you want me to say...again you played a good game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Should have been out of the game"???

I guess Rex Pierce's shove of Decker after the ref called Decker for a foul was OK and he should not be out of the game? "No sense in that at all."

Rex got a technical foul called him, which was the correct call. There was no more trouble from him for the rest of the night. JT wouldn't stop playing dirty. There is a big difference in that. By the way, #44 for Dyer County was fouled out on "ticky tacky" fouls if you want to go that route and blame the referees.

Nothing like a good ole inner county district match-up, lol...

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Inner county /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Rex got a technical foul called him, which was the correct call. There was no more trouble from him for the rest of the night. JT wouldn't stop playing dirty. There is a big difference in that. By the way, #44 for Dyer County was fouled out on "ticky tacky" fouls if you want to go that route and blame the referees.

Exactly...call was made...I didn't have a problem with it.

He took him out because that was his 4th foul and it was only midway through the third. Don't make it sound like he took him out to discipline him. Get real.

Get real? Ha. I've seen McCord discipline his players many times! If he isn't pleased with a player he'll sit him out... NO MATTER who the player is! If its CJ or Rex or if its Kurt or John Roberts... He doesn't care who the player is he'll discipline them so don't act like it was all about the foul situation!

all I know is it was a heck of a game! It's done and over all except the fussing over spilled milk /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Lot's of hustle by both teams from my vantage point up in the nose bleed section. Go Choctaws /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

JT (41) fouls out about 3/4 of his games . . . he is aggressive . . . no different tonight . . . he probably committed 10!

My post said that the refs 1)changed the momentum 2) changed the pace 3)were not consistant

When a ticky-tacky is called at one end and then not the other about . . . 5 times in a matter of 2 minutes that is inconsistant.

When refs go from keeping their whistle in their pocket to sounding like the New York orchestra, THAT IS A PROBLEM.

DC played a good game . . .Take the complements to heart more than you do the jabs, it will make your day better. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

i dont really think the refs caused the loss although they were a BIG factor but refs dont win or lose games i think that the main reason they lost is that the great senior leadership of cj he took control of his team at the end of the game theres just not much u can do except keep playing hard which i think we did just couldnt come out on top

some of the stats i know from dyersburg is that waldon led with 18 and crocker had 11 i think with 7 rebounds and only 1 turnover the whole game he did an excellent job tonight and really suprised me i didnt know he was that good also thought it was funny hearing the student section chanting dyer county reject /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

GC, your kid from Gibson County played well for the Choctaws tonight. He is going to be one heck of a player.

Thanks was gonna say the same thing.... Hudson finished with 14 or 15 points.... but that doesn't give it true justice he was all of the court... speed isn't an issue with this kid ANYMORE... and he is fearless and plays with an incredible amount of heart... i think he went 3 for 5 from 3pt but had the worst FT shooting I have seen him do!

Thanks was gonna say the same thing.... Hudson finished with 14 or 15 points.... but that doesn't give it true justice he was all of the court... speed isn't an issue with this kid ANYMORE... and he is fearless and plays with an incredible amount of heart... i think he went 3 for 5 from 3pt but had the worst FT shooting I have seen him do!

He had an excellent game...improves every time I see him play...defensively he is really stepping up.

He had an excellent game...improves every time I see him play...defensively he is really stepping up.

I seen some times that DC drove to the basket and the entire Trojan defense collapsed to the ball handler and no pass out to Hudson when he was WIDE OPEN! He could have had an easy 20+ pts. Plus the missed FTs, but still a heck of a game from Hudson and the rest of the Choctaws... I thought there were some people saying CJ couldn't shoot to save his life... HA HA... he proved the haters wrong tonight!