11 AAA?

jimcalhoon

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Independence has the most comming back and thier freshmen class has 3 ODP players at least so, I say Independence by 1 or 2 wins!!!

I agree. Indepedence is going to be a very strong team this year and will be tough to beat. But I would love for another team in this district to come out and pull an upset. Anything can happen as we all saw last year. Look for Indepedence to be on top. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

• 2 weeks later...

Centennial - lost a couple of good players from last year, Tyson is hurt for the season and not sure about the status of Ryan Bristol in goal. Will be strong and well prepared with one of the best coaches in the state

Brentwood - Lost maybe the best senior class in Tennessee, 5 of them playing Div 1 soccer now! Time to rebuild maybe, need to replace the spine of the team from last year. but I am sure they will still be ranked in the top 20 come the end of the season.

Franklin - Maybe 8 seniors graduated who started last season, junior class is large and will need to push the team onwards

Indy - Lost a few good players who stepped upto the plate when needed, look to be young this season but the younger guys are very talented.

Ravenwood - Could be a surprise this season, didnt do very well last year and need some players to lead the team on the field.

Centennial - lost a couple of good players from last year, Tyson is hurt for the season and not sure about the status of Ryan Bristol in goal. Will be strong and well prepared with one of the best coaches in the state

Brentwood - Lost maybe the best senior class in Tennessee, 5 of them playing Div 1 soccer now! Time to rebuild maybe, need to replace the spine of the team from last year. but I am sure they will still be ranked in the top 20 come the end of the season.

Franklin - Maybe 8 seniors graduated who started last season, junior class is large and will need to push the team onwards

Indy - Lost a few good players who stepped upto the plate when needed, look to be young this season but the younger guys are very talented.

Ravenwood - Could be a surprise this season, didnt do very well last year and need some players to lead the team on the field.

what is Tyson's injury and how long is he out? is hurt for the season out for the season?

Well after most teams have had a game or two:

Ravenwood have started of strong with two good wins, an easy first victory and then a win against last years state champion Father Ryan.....Can they keep it going against Hendersonville?

Brentwood (still unbeaten since May 2007!) 5-0 win in their first game of the season, is it normal service resumed

Centennial win over Franklin already can they keep it going?

Indy beats Page couple of days until their next game, certainly are going to have to score some goals this season

Franklin, one of the best coaches in the state at the helm will surely have them bouncing back in their next game

Independance will be scrimmagin Oakland Tuesday ....

On paper Independance has it all won , but can they come out

show that their number 1 and prove it ???

hmmmm

I'll be watching this game in the stands hoping to see a good match between these 2 teams .

What time and location for this game? I'd like to get out to watch. Thanks!

What time and location for this game? I'd like to get out to watch. Thanks!

Believe that this will be at Oakland around 5 , Ill get back to ya with more information later.

Can't wait for this matchup with Oaklands new young coach and a suprising Oakland team who has gotten alot older as the team has been young throughout the years.

Believe that this will be at Oakland around 5 , Ill get back to ya with more information later.

Can't wait for this matchup with Oaklands new young coach and a suprising Oakland team who has gotten alot older as the team has been young throughout the years.

Hey Thanks! Sounds like a great opportunity for Oakland as Independence is supposed to be the REAL DEAL