light weights

Jumbo03

know of a dog-fight that same night folks can bet on. I have a dog currently in training that was nursed on Mountain Creek Honey and can't be beat.

CC

Not much into dog fighting but I do have this huge Co hmmmm Rooster, that I'll put up against your Mtn Creek honey dog.

bcb iii /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well...since your buddied up with these yougans...you get it set up and we'll call bookies in and see what we can take home in earnings /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Don't you mean "youngans" LOL. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />. And no, I do not think my post says we are all buddies. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />. I think my post was to the point and it is only my humble opinion. I think very highly of both Hames and Watson. I would pay good money to see this match. It is a shame that the best never wrestle. Are the coaches scared they will get beat.

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Don't you mean "youngans" LOL. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />. And no, I do not think my post says we are all buddies. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />. I think my post was to the point and it is only my humble opinion. I think very highly of both Hames and Watson. I would pay good money to see this match. It is a shame that the best never wrestle. Are the coaches scared they will get beat.

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I may be kind of young myself but I think this is how everyone should look at high school wrestling. I mean whats the point in arguing who is better when they don't ever wrestle each other. Maybe that could be a match the coaches can pull together if everyone really wants to know, and I agree the best usually dont wrestle the best because they are afraid if they do then they might not actually be the best. Kind of sad when you think about it. I think more effort should be made to get all these good wrestlers to wrestle each other.

yes...i made a spelling error in my flurry of typing /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

I simply meant that your son has wrestled them and mine has not...i've never even spoken to them.

But, it is a shame that these fellas never get a chance to wrestle each other

Not much into dog fighting but I do have this huge Co hmmmm Roster, that I'll put up against your Mtn Creek honey dog.

bcb iii /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Now we're talking,,,,My nickname is rooster,,,and I've taught this dog all of my fightingcock techniques,,,I'm sure you've heard the 'Rooster' song about me sung by Alice In Chains.

However; if this is a fightingIrish-fightingcock,,,,you have an unfair advantage. I need to think more about this fight. I don't want my unbeatable dog getting beat...?

cc

Not much into dog fighting but I do have this huge Co hmmmm Rooster, that I'll put up against your Mtn Creek honey dog.

glc,,,,you can play hard to get,,,it's working because my love is growing stronger;;;;nevertheless, I have a Banty-Corgi that needs your help. If you can hook me up,,,I promise not to tell anyone where I got it

CC

glc,,,,you can play hard to get,,,it's working because my love is growing stronger;;;;nevertheless, I have a Banty-Corgi that needs your help. If you can hook me up,,,I promise not to tell anyone where I got it

CC

/blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

/blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

/blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> = yes , no, or maybe?

CC

I wonder if anyone is considering the 103 pounder from Red Bank? Also I saw this kid from Blackman wrestle Hammes (112)at the Bradley Tourney. It was real close til the end when the Blackman kid had to go for a desperation throw. I didn't see him at the duals. I can't say I know what grade he is in either or if he is injured like a few of their guys unfortunately are right now. As a fan of Hixson, I am hopeful some of their kids can shock someone at state. The Vandergriff Boy and Cole Stephens might. We'll see. It will be exciting!