treefitty74

You have got it backwards, Purple & Gold is the one doing all the talking. Purple made a statement that someday he's going to have to eat, I hope.

Purple & Gold quote "Greenfield will never beat Union City in a boys sport, football or basketball".

I never said that Greenfield would beat Union City this year or ever but I cant wait for the day that we do. So it is ironic but because of Purple's comments. It's not going to happen this year but its going to happen someday.

I think that was Gleason...I already had to eat those words.... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

But...I probably did say that about Greenfield...Wouldn't surprise me... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Don't be modest Greenfieldfan.....You do more than your share of talking..... /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" /> If we live long enough to be 90 will you still bring up the fact that I said that??....I can see us in a "home" yapping, toothless, about the fact that the Yellow Jackets FINALLY beat Union City in a boys sport....BTW...Didn't G'Field already beat UC in a baseball game last year...If so, does all this mean anything anyway???

What is ironic is this......Seeing as how I long forgot about my alleged comments..Me and Greenfieldfan have been going at it for, what, 5 years on here ??....For us to go at it like that for so long, it is ironic that we now have the two teams we talk about so much playing each other in a loser-go-home game....That's whats ironic....

Announcements