Hixson wins Region

BleedBlack

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrads to Hixson!!!!! Some great matches between SD and ND aswell.

BleedBlack

What about the Lewis vs Boone match? Two great kids,,,one great match!!! Two great dads,,,,one is the nicest guy I know,,,and the other hugs like a girl (guess whos who?) FYI: I like his hugs!

Happy V-Day to all wrestling mommies and w-90!!!! We should all take a moment and remember the real purpose of Valentines Day???

CC

What about the Lewis vs Boone match? Two great kids,,,one great match!!! Two great dads,,,,one is the nicest guy I know,,,and the other hugs like a girl (guess whos who?) FYI: I like his hugs!

Happy V-Day to all wrestling mommies and w-90!!!! We should all take a moment and remember the real purpose of Valentines Day???

CC

don't want to take anything away from Hixson but there was another outstanding match with SD and ND Gardener vs Boone.

Good to see you CC as always

PS can't leave out Chattownrasslin

don't want to take anything away from Hixson but there was another outstanding match with SD and ND Gardener vs Boone.

Good to see you CC as always

PS can't leave out Chattownrasslin

Crazy-22

Do ya??™ll have any type of special meetings up there at Green-Pond? You know secret hand-shake,,,, cloche and dagger,,,, etc... I??™m thinking about bring back an age old organization that ruled this planet at one time, ??? He-Man Woman Haters??? club??¦??¦

I know glc has no reason to join,,,but you and some other folks up there could hold leadership positions if you wanted??? We can have the meeting at your house if it's okay with your wife

CC

Crazy-22

Do ya??™ll have any type of special meetings up there at Green-Pond? You know secret hand-shake,,,, cloche and dagger,,,, etc... I??™m thinking about bring back an age old organization that ruled this planet at one time, ??? He-Man Woman Haters??? club??¦??¦

I know glc has no reason to join,,,but you and some other folks up there could hold leadership positions if you wanted??? We can have the meeting at your house if it's okay with your wife

CC

wife said ok maybe glc can ride his horse over. i think a Cup cake would make a good president.

Crazy-22

CC

Think bleedblack will attend our meetings

Crazylegs22