7AA

uhs1723

any thoughts on the upcoming season?

simple: upperman will take the top spot ... they are a veteran team... this should be their best year to take state i would think... i would say macon livingston and york battling for the second spot

just so you know i replied to this because i saw you make a post in the thread i created about last nights game ... and it sounded like there was hate between the baseball teams?

just gonna say LA's biggest rival in baseball is most deffintly york and would love to see any team from our district go to state.

GO HOGEYE

simple: upperman will take the top spot ... they are a veteran team... this should be their best year to take state i would think... i would say macon livingston and york battling for the second spot

just so you know i replied to this because i saw you make a post in the thread i created about last nights game ... and it sounded like there was hate between the baseball teams?

just gonna say LA's biggest rival in baseball is most deffintly york and would love to see any team from our district go to state.

GO HOGEYE

macon livingston and york? for the second spot? even cannon county will beat york. I was thinkin more like them all battling for last place. yeah upperman has a strong team this year and will most likely take first place and possibly state, but dekalb always has a strong team. they may be young this year but like i said they are always tough. as is smith county. macon? during the summer dekalb beat them 2 out of 3 times with Kirby returning to pitch on their side. york is just a horrible program. even with a new coach. livingston? dekalb swept during summer.

• 3 weeks later...

GO HOGEYE

The only reason LA's biggest rival is york is because they are always fighting each other to not be last in the district.

• 2 weeks later...

macon livingston and york? for the second spot? even cannon county will beat york. I was thinkin more like them all battling for last place. yeah upperman has a strong team this year and will most likely take first place and possibly state, but dekalb always has a strong team. they may be young this year but like i said they are always tough. as is smith county. macon? during the summer dekalb beat them 2 out of 3 times with Kirby returning to pitch on their side. york is just a horrible program. even with a new coach. livingston? dekalb swept during summer.

Macon beat livingston twice this week. (Without our starting CATCHER and best hitter). How did york do? haven't heard? baxter was good last year but did they lose anybody?...plus, I hope they have

the drainage problems on their field fixed. Maybe they should talk to the girls softball coach and see how he gets his field ready when it drizzles....lol

can't wait to go to Baxter....at least they have good concessions!!...and the field is nice..just wish they could get home plate a little further from the

bleachers...then I could bring my binoculars.....