Ooltewah Playday

chattsoccer423

Ooltewah played Cleveland as the last game of the day.. We did well to counter their 3 center mids (3-5-2) with our 2 (4-4-2) and only lost the stalement 1-0 when a defensive miscommunication off a long ball to their quick forward (Schroll, I believe).

I'm looking forward to playing them in the season to see what a fresh 90 minutes brings out.

Ooltewah played Cleveland as the last game of the day.. We did well to counter their 3 center mids (3-5-2) with our 2 (4-4-2) and only lost the stalement 1-0 when a defensive miscommunication off a long ball to their quick forward (Schroll, I believe).

I'm looking forward to playing them in the season to see what a fresh 90 minutes brings out.

Cleveland should be one of the best teams in the area in my opinion. They have quite a few club players which will definitely make them strong after a state birth from last year. The club players that I know of are Robby Marcum, Sias Reyneke, Chris Schroll and Adam Gonzalez. They did lose a few very strong players in Drew Henderson and Edgar Cordero who are playing college soccer.

Who got the card and why.....better yet why did someone get the red? No names please.