Powell High Softball

Rico

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought this was about Powell High School ! This dad is a student of the game and an excellant hitting coach! He expects alot out of kids that play for his teams especially his own kid. There are alot of schools out there that would like to have him leading their program ! You must have been on the losing end of games with him involved to be this bitter. Keep on keepin on "Dug-out-Dad" and "Darling Debbie" ! ! !

Yes, you are correct the tital of this thread is Powell High School; but threads progerss n take on a whole new life----- but dont take my word for it read almost any other thread on here n see for yaself----

Nope, no bitterness on this end. Mr FantasyLand just tells it how it is----- Got a question for ya-----if "alot" school would be happy to have "dear-ol-dad" as there coach then howcome he was removed or not asked to return at his last HS coaching position?????? Things that make-ya go hmmmmmm-----

Well you asked so here goes------>

1st let me say the Panthers have a nice Fr class coming in to replace the Sr they lost. A few hitters & a few strong defensive players will fit in nicely to this group. The return of what should be ther "Ace" pitcher from Farragut will help there chances ALOT also------

However, even with this talent and one of the best pitchers in K-town; i dont see the Panthers making it out of the Districts or Regional's again this year. They are in BAD BAD need of some coaching. This guy was out coached all season last year. He may have been a good coach back-n-tha-day but that was 20 years ago. The cute little blond coaching the Red Devils & the dad running Central from the dug out will out coach him again when it counts. If I was a Panther fan I would run straight to the AD & let him know 2 things------- 1. you accomplished your goal last season & there was "no incidents" & it time for higher goals------- 2. you badly need a coach that will do what it takes to get the black-n-orange back to what they were before they lost the real coach to Since Hill--------

Distric 3 AAA Top 3 as Mr. FantasyLand predicts------

1. Central

2. Karns

3. Halls -- no pitching but the coach could suprize you

3. Powell

Halls could make it in again this season, You can never count out a GOOD coach. If I was the Beavers I wouldnt be counting on anything just yet.

Powell won the regular season district championship with 12 wins and only 2 losses. One loss was to Halls and one loss was to Central. Powell had 32 wins and only 10 losses for the entire season. That sounds like a pretty good season to most people. You are an idiot. As they say, "An empty can rattles the loudest." "Those that know the least say the most."

Sams did a good job for Powell while he was there. Was your daughter on the team? If not why make the statement unless the name says it all Redneck

Nope no daughter on the team.....I have been told that I am a Redneck, I dont know if I am maybe you can explain what a "Redneck" is....... but us rednecks dont talk negative about a 15 year old kid like this theard is.....I know her and she is a very good kid, her dad is a good teacher of the game and he does it for the right reasons FOR the KIDS not for himself he accepts no pay he gives kids free hitting if they cant afford it and the most postive is he teaches the right way to hit......and I think if coach Cox didnt want him in the dugout he wouldnt have asked him to help...

Yes, you are correct the tital of this thread is Powell High School; but threads progerss n take on a whole new life----- but dont take my word for it read almost any other thread on here n see for yaself----

Nope, no bitterness on this end. Mr FantasyLand just tells it how it is----- Got a question for ya-----if "alot" school would be happy to have "dear-ol-dad" as there coach then howcome he was removed or not asked to return at his last HS coaching position?????? Things that make-ya go hmmmmmm-----

You seem full of information, tell us all how you know he was removed from or asked not to return to his last HS coaching postion.....than maybe we all can go hmmmmmmmmmm...... do you coach Fantasyland?

You seem full of information, tell us all how you know he was removed from or asked not to return to his last HS coaching postion.....than maybe we all can go hmmmmmmmmmm...... do you coach Fantasyland?

Well put Redneck1 !!!!! I am right there with ya !!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Nope no daughter on the team.....I have been told that I am a Redneck, I dont know if I am maybe you can explain what a "Redneck" is....... but us rednecks dont talk negative about a 15 year old kid like this theard is.....I know her and she is a very good kid, her dad is a good teacher of the game and he does it for the right reasons FOR the KIDS not for himself he accepts no pay he gives kids free hitting if they cant afford it and the most postive is he teaches the right way to hit......and I think if coach Cox didnt want him in the dugout he wouldnt have asked him to help...

Question, When did I say one word about the person from Central or his daughter? My daughter played for him several years ago until the age goups seperted them. Yes he is a good man that helps alot of kids and I have know clue which hitting method he is teaching. You are the person that came on a board asking about Powell season and started throwing uncalled for comments about a past coach. As far as any negative talk about any player, I have not nor will not say one negative word about her or any other kid. You either relplied to the incorrect post or are very confused person.

Well, Mr FantasyLand knows people. There was many many complaints about "dear-ol-dad" whaile he was coaching at his last HS. That is a well know fact. And frome what I was told forme people at the HS is the reason he was removed / politely asked not to return---------- Do I coach? thats another question that can make you go hmmmmmm

I also would like to clear 1 thing up. There was no negitive comments frome me about the player. If you will read my poast I praised her ability I just stated that "they" either 1 or both of them wouldnt play second fiddel to any other player. Sometimes the truth is hard to swallow, i hear it goes down better with a spoon full of sugar------

Question, When did I say one word about the person from Central or his daughter? My daughter played for him several years ago until the age goups seperted them. Yes he is a good man that helps alot of kids and I have know clue which hitting method he is teaching. You are the person that came on a board asking about Powell season and started throwing uncalled for comments about a past coach. As far as any negative talk about any player, I have not nor will not say one negative word about her or any other kid. You either relplied to the incorrect post or are very confused person.

I didnt ask about Powell season, didnt ask about anyones season.....maybe you are confused.....I know why Im confused I cant figure out if Im a redneck (I asked FantasyLand to explain to me what a Redneck was) or Appachalian American......Why would you get confused for.....? as for throwing uncalled comments well now that is just your opinion ....I guess its alright to talk about the dad and daughter on this thread but not L L Sams (which was a joke).....do you not think its uncalled for talking about them or is that alright......I didnt say you said anything about them but this thread was.......