TCA Baseball....Were back!

govols92

I think this is the year tca gets their baseball team back on the map. With several returning starters coming back, i believe this will be the year that they make a name for themselves. WATCH OUT WEST TENNESSEE

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

I think this is the year tca gets their baseball team back on the map. With several returning starters coming back, i believe this will be the year that they make a name for themselves. WATCH OUT WEST TENNESSEE

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Really did you import some players from the Dominican Republic? The talent sure didn't work its way up through your JV program.

when was tca ever on the map?

I know they have alot of talent in the sophomore class, with several former coyotes, and catcher/ pitcher hagen nelson is a tremendous ball player. Im not saying theyre gunna be great, but they should be 1000% better than they were last season

Did you say coyotes? WOW thats impressive!!!! Any autograph sessions scheduled?

Did you say coyotes? WOW thats impressive!!!! Any autograph sessions scheduled?

The coyotes are west tennessees best travel team. I was saying several players coming out of there are returning on the hs team. seeing your smart allic response must mean your a pathetic player who couldnt make it?? nice try /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

The coyotes are west tennessees best travel team. I was saying several players coming out of there are returning on the hs team. seeing your smart allic response must mean your a pathetic player who couldnt make it?? nice try /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

So your saying that anyone who cant make the coyotes is pathetic?

Wow again! That kind of attidute is exactly why I made that remark.

Does that also apply to those who never wanted to or tried out for the coyotes.

Does that include me?Im almost 40yrs old and unfortunately I dont think

they have ever had an age group for me. My feelings come from all the excessive

bragging from a large part of the recent coyote teams. Plus all the little

jackets and "state championships" which include 2-4 team tournaments (a fact

that is never mentioned when the self-promotion starts) just kind of wear on

most everyone who is not good enough as you put it.I think you should just

play the game and understand that no one who is not a coyote is impressed

by the fact that you are.