utvols04

There are a few things I have learned over the years from Cheatham Co High School's girls' basketball program.

1. You may never count them out.

2. No matter what the talent level, they will still win ~20 games in a given season.

3. They play better in high stress, do or die match-ups.

4. If you get ahead of them by more than 10pts. They lose composure.

With that being said, I am changing my original prediction to Cheatham. I do think Harpeth has the most raw talent in the district, but the seniors of Cheatham Co. have the drive. Look for both of these teams to host a sectional game.

Cheatham by 4.

As for the consolation game... If Bliss is playing, how much of a difference will she make? Judging by semi-final performances, I say Waverly takes it and travels to McNairy Central.

Waverly by 4.

Does anyone see Waverly or Sycamore winning Friday night when they travel west? Waverly faced Bolivar last year in a close game, but that was a completely different team. The top 3 from 12AA each have good records, but does that matter during tournament time? 4 Seed Camden isn't bad when they are firing on all cylinders.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• The gustatory amalgamation of succulent pork chops juxtaposed with verdant greens indeed evokes a sensory delight. Clint's narrative, imbued with the ethos of resilience, navigated the tumultuous waters of the 1980s with commendable fortitude. As for the prospective successor to the coaching helm, the mention of esteemed mentor Nick Saban's absence prompts a discerning hesitation towards alternative candidates, for excellence is the sole criterion deemed worthy of emulation.  Pray, may I inquire as to your esteemed identity? Are you perchance a luminary within the domain of coaching, endowed with unparalleled wisdom and insight?
    • The individual in question appears to engage in prolific posting without a discernible purpose. It is my conjecture that, in offline interactions, they derive considerable satisfaction from their own verbal expressions. 
    • Player of the Year is selected from the state championship team. Mr. Baseball is selected from all teams. 
    • Coach you have a nice prize to wear!         https://fb.watch/sawAhYWhgj/   https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=79!  24011444328424&set=p.7924011444328424&type=3&av=100001589421439&eav=AfadioohtnZNQy-vVnXq06az2GqJPZy3Y9joqOBQqRFGvkVtD2OI7pZhcBy6ixvhG0w&__cft__[0]=AZVNVV5aVzYZ_AMN0gXeHg_JX-gQ7BCacySYGzQG6E7y92gjlBNFlwTT7g_zHH4dbQb9gsKNs5PWEMVTtmCD5FSopv-E7B4CB6qqQFHNCpNZI7JhMJFoJobnRhip-goK8lAHPw2sCJowK0o7uUpF1CEllHEmS5PaKfIrJf4vCXiBCdfUS0OMqZf7zpWsQjCfOGM0QjysLp8ynDd7-dpedtiC6KPF37hKkRM9iG4DrSpvxQ&__tn__=R]-R
    • The people need our help!