Region 4AAA Tournament @ Blackman

Treyvols99

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bet you cant count 7 teams in the midstate with better records then ours though. i dont care what you think of our guy, hes a finalist for mr basketball and your guy isnt

props to hammonds, hes a great player, some people on here make shelbyville look terrible, i do think andres should have made it instead of kelly, but no ones beating jackson haha

bet you cant count 7 teams in the midstate with better records then ours though. i dont care what you think of our guy, hes a finalist for mr basketball and your guy isnt

he's probably not a finalist because he got cheated out of that just like he had to have 'co-mvp' because a certain 'coach' voted him to the bottom on the ballot.

ITS A SAHAME THAT 2 MORE PLAYERS IN UR OWN DISTRICT AVG. MORE PTS. THAN HIM AND HE IS UP FOR MR. BASKETBALL

1. LIVINGSTON ACADEMY

2. BEECH

3. ENSWORTH

4. NORTHEAST CENTRAL

5. SHELBYVILLE

6. COLUMBIA

7. MAPLWEOOD

8. CLARKSVILLE

HE SAID WE BEAT RE DUMBASS NOT HAMILTON. WE BEAT RE 49-46 IF U WANA KNOW THE SCORE. I'LL GET THE STATS TO IF U WANT THOSE. WE ARE THE ONLY TEAM IN THE ST. OF TN TO BEAT THEM THAT YR.

55! N I HAVE NO CLUE WHO U R. I NEEDA HINT

Siegel beat them in the region championship!! get your facts right please

ITS A SAHAME THAT 2 MORE PLAYERS IN UR OWN DISTRICT AVG. MORE PTS. THAN HIM AND HE IS UP FOR MR. BASKETBALL

1. LIVINGSTON ACADEMY

2. BEECH

3. ENSWORTH

4. NORTHEAST CENTRAL

5. SHELBYVILLE

6. COLUMBIA

7. MAPLWEOOD

8. CLARKSVILLE

2 arent AAA so you couldnt find 7 AAA team plus besides yall those teams play wack teams all year and are overrated, KERRY IS THE TRUTH GET OFF HIM. ANDREWS IS TOO BUT KERRY DOES EVERYTHING WELL.

Well everyone is entitled to their opinion. We had many nights where others would score more then Kerry, he has not been as big a focal point to our offense that andrews is to yours.

OKAY

DREW KELLEY. CENTENNIAL. 28.4

EMMANUEL ANDREWS YOU KNOW WHERE 23.9

JUDAH AKERS COOKEVILLE 20.7

KYLE T. BRENTWOOD 20.2

JAMAL HUGHES OAKLAND 19.8

TARONCLEMMONS CLARKSVILLE 19.7

MARQUESE RUDOLPH NORTHWEST 23

DEONTA ALEXANDER GLENCLIFF 20.1

I CAN KEEP GOING IF U WOULD LIKE