Freshmen Talent

opticyellow

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hear there are quite a few players from this team that are contributing big time to their high school teams as freshman.

This is true but as good as these girls are playing this team cannot get in the music city hits tournament. I guess its all in who you know. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

This is true but as good as these girls are playing this team cannot get in the music city hits tournament. I guess its all in who you know. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

who is the tn force

new 14U team with some of the best talent in middle tn. everyone on the team is seeing a significant amout of playing time in high school. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Didn't they loose at some usfa fall tournament to some 13yr. old team this past fall? /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

I hear there are quite a few players from this team that are contributing big time to their high school teams as freshman.

If they are a 14 U team they should not be playing in the Music City Hits. I realize that there are a few 14U teams that did get in and some 16U that didn't. This tournament should be for 16U and up and not for 14U. Also I see that the Scenic 16's also has some 14U teams playing. I don't know why you would name it Scenic 16's and advertise to college coaches and to travel coaches that this is just for 16's and then let 14's in.

If they are a 14 U team they should not be playing in the Music City Hits. I realize that there are a few 14U teams that did get in and some 16U that didn't. This tournament should be for 16U and up and not for 14U. Also I see that the Scenic 16's also has some 14U teams playing. I don't know why you would name it Scenic 16's and advertise to college coaches and to travel coaches that this is just for 16's and then let 14's in.

I agree in general, 14 U teams shouldn't be in these tournaments but I do believe that the couple of 14U teams that are playing in the Music city Hits tourney Like the Fury94 & the Nashville Cruisers played in only 16U ASA tournaments last fall and competed pretty well. I did see the Cruisers lose in a 16U championship game to the Knox Thunder 93 1-0 in Chat. this past fall & the Fury seemed very competitive in games I watched. But with that said if a 14U team has been playing up against 16U ASA teams competitivly then I'm sure they feel they are proven & ready to compete as a team in front of some college coaches. Taking a 14U team to a 16U exposure event who has never played up in any 16U ASA event might be kinda rough to watch & maybe this is what the promoter of the event thought.

/flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

TN Force must be mid or west TN.

Just for some of your some of you who do not know about this team. They won the USFA fall state tournament and a tournament in Hoover Ala. This team is made up of some girls that won the USFA World Series when they were 10. They used to be Southern Shock when they were 10 and most either played with Worth 94 or Xtreme Edge when they were 12. Good group of girls and parents that play with class. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Just for some of your some of you who do not know about this team. They won the USFA fall state tournament and a tournament in Hoover Ala. This team is made up of some girls that won the USFA World Series when they were 10. They used to be Southern Shock when they were 10 and most either played with Worth 94 or Xtreme Edge when they were 12. Good group of girls and parents that play with class. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

usfa?? Ain't that like Rec league? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />