DRUG TESTING U C DEVILS

bluedevildad

WHY DON,T WE HAVE A DRUG TESTING POLICY IN PLACE? WE HEAR ALL THE TIME ABOUT OTHER SCHOOLS KIDS BEING CALLED UP FOR A SCREEN . WHETHER IT BE RANDOM OR SUSPICION LET,S GET WITH THE PROGRAM. IT BRING,S PRIDE TO YOUR TEAM,SELF CONFIDENCE,AND UNITY.

LET,S CALL OUR SCHOOL BOARD AND TELL THEM WE WANT OUR DRUG TESTING POLICY BACK! THIS IS CRITICAL TO AN ATHLETIC PROGRAM. WE HAVE STUDENT ATHLETES THAT WORK THERE TAIL OFF AND STAY STRAIGHT AND REALLY CARE ,AND THEN YOU HAVE SOME THAT DON,T AND I, SURE THIS IS EVERYWHERE. JUST ONE MORE STEP TO ENSURE WE HAVE DEVOTED PLAYERS AND TO BUILD CONFIDENCE AMONG THERE TEAM..

WHY DON,T WE HAVE A DRUG TESTING POLICY IN PLACE? WE HEAR ALL THE TIME ABOUT OTHER SCHOOLS KIDS BEING CALLED UP FOR A SCREEN . WHETHER IT BE RANDOM OR SUSPICION LET,S GET WITH THE PROGRAM. IT BRING,S PRIDE TO YOUR TEAM,SELF CONFIDENCE,AND UNITY.

LET,S CALL OUR SCHOOL BOARD AND TELL THEM WE WANT OUR DRUG TESTING POLICY BACK! THIS IS CRITICAL TO AN ATHLETIC PROGRAM. WE HAVE STUDENT ATHLETES THAT WORK THERE TAIL OFF AND STAY STRAIGHT AND REALLY CARE ,AND THEN YOU HAVE SOME THAT DON,T AND I, SURE THIS IS EVERYWHERE. JUST ONE MORE STEP TO ENSURE WE HAVE DEVOTED PLAYERS AND TO BUILD CONFIDENCE AMONG THERE TEAM..

When was it taking out.... I know it was done last year....

I think that this dad needs to call his school board members and find out just what is going on. Mandatory drug testing was ruled a violation of the student athlete's civil rights in an opinion handed down by the State Attorney General. The AG and the state legislation are working to clarify the language around this issue so that school systems in Tennessee can enforce mandatory drug testing without opening themselves up to costly lawsuits. Unicoi County still does have a Drug Policy in place but are choosing at this time not to enforce it due to the threat of a Civil Lawsuit. Unicoi County is not alone in this. Other counties are putting their policies on hold until the state works out the language in the code.

If this dad is that concerned, he should pick up the phone and call the State Attorney General and tell him to get on the ball and so we can enforce drug testing. We have a very competent Board of Education and Director of Schools. They are top of this issue and are working diligently with the state for a resolution. If that does not satisfy the BlueDevilDad, maybe he should run for a position on the school board and see what he can get done.

I think that this dad needs to call his school board members and find out just what is going on. Mandatory drug testing was ruled a violation of the student athlete's civil rights in an opinion handed down by the State Attorney General. The AG and the state legislation are working to clarify the language around this issue so that school systems in Tennessee can enforce mandatory drug testing without opening themselves up to costly lawsuits. Unicoi County still does have a Drug Policy in place but are choosing at this time not to enforce it due to the threat of a Civil Lawsuit. Unicoi County is not alone in this. Other counties are putting their policies on hold until the state works out the language in the code.

If this dad is that concerned, he should pick up the phone and call the State Attorney General and tell him to get on the ball and so we can enforce drug testing. We have a very competent Board of Education and Director of Schools. They are top of this issue and are working diligently with the state for a resolution. If that does not satisfy the BlueDevilDad, maybe he should run for a position on the school board and see what he can get done.

WELL SEEMS TO ME THAT OL BLUEDEVIL DAD HAS GOTTEN UNDER SOMEONES SKIN . WHY WOULD YOU BRAG ON YOUR OWN POSITION IS YOUR FEELINGS HURT. DOES YOUR DAUGHTER PLAY THE SPORT , IS SHE TOO YOUNG TO PLAY STILL YET THOUGHT SO !!!!!!!! I WOULD RUN FOR A POSITION BUT, BY THE TIME I GOT CARDS PRINTED THEY WOULD TELL ME THAT THEY DECIDED TO APPOINT SCHOOL BOARD MEMBERS O=R THE CIRCLE HAS BEEN BROKEN ... GIVE US A BREAK .. MAYBE MR. HARRIS COULD ASSIST YOU ALL IF WE HAVE GOTTEN SO WEAK GEEES