Congradulations Claksville High girls

MommaShox

I just want to send a shout out to Clarksville High School. You worked hard and together and with 3 jrs, 1 sop, and 5 freshmen returning next year I only see good things in the future. Hold your heads up. Kris congradulations on the best season of your career. You leave big shoes to fill, you lead your team well. You will be missed.

I just want to send a shout out to Clarksville High School. You worked hard and together and with 3 jrs, 1 sop, and 5 freshmen returning next year I only see good things in the future. Hold your heads up. Kris congradulations on the best season of your career. You leave big shoes to fill, you lead your team well. You will be missed.

I just want to send a Shox shout out to Al Cooper who got all the Shox players to go to the same school(CHS). He should be coach of the year. Oh that's right, he coaches boys at Northeast. Just remember Shox.....There are only five positions on the floor. How do you fit in the rotation?

I just want to send a Shox shout out to Al Cooper who got all the Shox players to go to the same school(CHS). He should be coach of the year. Oh that's right, he coaches boys at Northeast. Just remember Shox.....There are only five positions on the floor. How do you fit in the rotation?

Wow you really sound like a true CHS fan. You may want to think about changing your name. 3 Shox players on the same team does not make the whole team. Cooper wanting his child to play on that team is his and his family's decision. The other "Shox" player's family wanting the same thing does not mean it was some "masterminded scheme" by Coach Cooper, they have a mind of their own. One of the players has been was in the zone from the begining. You have to remember since you seem to know everything about the situation that the other 5(total) Freshmen on the CHS team(varsity and JV) were also on the Undefeated Richview team and only 2 played on JV this year and made an impact on this season as well in there own way. Oh and BTW if you think about it most of the impact payers from the other schools in the district (aside fom Kamiko) were Shox players but they didn't seem to make it to CHS so Your theroy is way off base. I'm pretty sure that the "Shox rotation" will be just fine, but thank you for you obvious concern for our team.

Wow you really sound like a true CHS fan. You may want to think about changing your name. 3 Shox players on the same team does not make the whole team. Cooper wanting his child to play on that team is his and his family's decision. The other "Shox" player's family wanting the same thing does not mean it was some "masterminded scheme" by Coach Cooper, they have a mind of their own. One of the players has been was in the zone from the begining. You have to remember since you seem to know everything about the situation that the other 5(total) Freshmen on the CHS team(varsity and JV) were also on the Undefeated Richview team and only 2 played on JV this year and made an impact on this season as well in there own way. Oh and BTW if you think about it most of the impact payers from the other schools in the district (aside fom Kamiko) were Shox players but they didn't seem to make it to CHS so Your theroy is way off base. I'm pretty sure that the "Shox rotation" will be just fine, but thank you for you obvious concern for our team.

BTW, I am sure glad I am not a dentist, cause I think I hit a nerve here. Just wait and see.

BTW, I am sure glad I am not a dentist, cause I think I hit a nerve here. Just wait and see.

No I don't like when something good is tainted by someone who obviously has no clue. once again congats CHS you did well and will keep doing well. with what ever team ( high school or summer travel) team you are with. SHOX NATION!!!!

No I don't like when something good is tainted by someone who obviously has no clue. once again congats CHS you did well and will keep doing well. with what ever team ( high school or summer travel) team you are with. SHOX NATION!!!!

Could some of these victories be tainted? Better make sure all your ducks are in order.