Anderson County vs. Stone opening game

hsbaseball

Anderson County opens up with Stone on March 9th in crossville... What are your predictions???

I think we will see a good game tonight between the 2. Stone is led with good coaching and improves a ton from year to year and even throughout the season. Stone is due to start upseting teams in this district. Tonight might be the 1st if AC does not bring there A game... Good luck to both.

AC in a blowout!!! This isn't even a game.... My prediction 13-1 in 5 innings

I would be very suprised if this game was a blowout..

I think we will see a good game tonight between the 2. Stone is led with good coaching and improves a ton from year to year and even throughout the season. Stone is due to start upseting teams in this district. Tonight might be the 1st if AC does not bring there A game... Good luck to both.

I would be very suprised if this game was a blowout..

Well it was far far far from a blowout...yeah AC won but the score was 4-0. AC has some big boys that I was expecting to explode on Stone but didnt...Stone has one ace of a pitcher, Stickler had 7 strikouts but he did allow one homerun. If Stone can fix errors on the field and get their bats going they will be upsetting some teams this year and tonight proved it.

Good game for both teams. Stone as expected as improved alot. tonights game should be a good one also. AC hit the ball well. Stone just made the routine plays as did AC. Price played a huge part with 13 K's and only allowing 2 hits. Over all it was a good game for both teams saying it was opening day. I would hate to play either team later in the year.