Rocking Chair

See that's why we love Gator. He doesn't get it all over him when someone disagrees with him & when he does something wrong he mans up & makes it right. Whether the other party accepts is up to them. I know I never got an apology from king??™s dad who called me a not so nice name??¦.at least Gator did what was right.

Gator....I missed the whole debacle with the LA fan....what was it about?

Rocking Chair??¦..where did you get the head banger smiley face you posted earlier? I loved it!

I will keep my posting to a minimum at least on LA topics because I don't want to rub people the wrong way.

'Abby~loo' you seem to be a level headed person. I feel like you are a little older that you appear. And that's fine I mean nothing by it.

But I will say this about stronger 3 and King21 ........you may be on to something there b/c I have heard that more than once. But as for perfect10n ...I am seriously doubting that this is King's dad. But I could be wrong. I just think that King got excited with the way things were going and was threatened by gatorbillmsu. I believe you even made the comment that he don't need to get on here when he gets real emotional. Again that's just my theory. I have never known his dad to post on here b/c he works out of town and wouldn't have time. But again I could be wrong but I think that I'm right on this. I just think my little buddie bit off more than he could chew. If you know what I mean. King21 is a top notch young man and as you can see he is a devoted fan of his school. He just gets carried away sometimes.

As for the smiley faces I'd rather tell you in person or by e-mail. Maybe I could meet you thru gator at the state or by e-mail.

You know this might be a good time for you and Gator to get your Plus Membership. It's only 24 dollars a year and it's well worth the money. There are several good things you can do with this membership. Send friends Private Messages. Get into any sport and post when it's out of season. And it helps coachT out. This is just a small price we as sports fans can do to help pay to keep this site going. Really consider joining.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• I just saw on 5 Star Preps that Chaston Smith is transferring to Chattanooga McCallie. McCallie and Baylor are loading up. Baylor got UT commit Joakim Dodson and Former Alcoa player Kolby Barrett. They also got a bunch of other transfers.
    • Does anyone know of another spring scrimmage or are we done?
    • The lamentable departure of the esteemed coach, orchestrated by certain board members whose intellectual acumen leaves much to be desired, is a matter of grave concern. It is worth noting that these individuals, paradoxically invested in overseeing the educational welfare of others while opting for homeschooling for their own progeny, have effectively precipitated this regrettable outcome. One can only surmise that the repercussions of their actions will reverberate for an extended period, casting a pall over their respective tenures. Such consequences are indeed a cross they shall bear.
    • In my humble assertion, I find it imperative to clarify that my personage was not among those counted. Regrettably, the departure of Coach Blake Satterfield did not augur well for the program's trajectory. It is with a tempered sense of admiration that I regard the individual of fortitude who dares to embrace this challenging mantle, for they shall undoubtedly encounter formidable obstacles in their quest to satisfy the less discerning denizens of Hartsville. May the fates smile upon Blake Satterfield in his forthcoming endeavors.
    • Do you reckon this action demonstrates sound judgment? Whom do you propose as the most fitting candidate to assume the esteemed position of assistant principal at the middle school?