Memphis well represented in the State

smckinney

The post came from rebel73 not me. It also talked about Milan. I can't believe that you of all people didn't interpret my post. If you wasn't reading so fast, it was stated that these statements came from another poster. You will always have people hating certain schools. I bet you will find more schoosl hating DC but who cares. I never said I hate DC. I also heard the same thing about games being held at DC as well.... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Oh by the way, I wouldn't say that your coach is all that great either....lol...I'm not saying Horton is a great Coach but he has won over 600 wins so he has done something right. Does your Coach have 600 wins? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

The first part I interpreted fine...you see DC is ALL Saintknute posts about....he never posts about his team only about DC /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> any chance he gets. Second part knew a guy said he hated Milan...part after seemed like you were saying YOU hated DC. I honestly don't know how many total wins McCord has....I know him, like him and respect him. He puts up with alot from neighboring schools coaching this team. Deal is I know what I SAW the other night....not going by heresay, or what someones neighbor said. Bottom line is I haven't ever seen anything like what I saw...I know our scorekeeper personally....I have watched her do this for years....she is methodical about it. I have no reason to make anything up nor nothing to gain from doing that I have never lied on here about anything I have seen....reason being it is high school sports....it is fun for me but certainly not the end of my world if we lose. Do I hate losing???? Well....yeah /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> who likes to see their team lose...I was realistic going into this season and leaving it I was happy with what they accomplished. I KNOW what I saw....no point in going into it...want accomplish anything. Best of luck to the BTW kids at state...cause they are kids and no way am I gonna down them.....the team is NOT what I had an issue with. Even if things were changed I am not and have not said we would have won...but I know exactly what I saw and it was wrong on so many different levels. As I said...to the kids...best of luck. Last one on this from me....and no hard feelings toward you at all...you are a nice guy.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The first part I interpreted fine...you see DC is ALL Saintknute posts about....he never posts about his team only about DC /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> any chance he gets. Second part knew a guy said he hated Milan...part after seemed like you were saying YOU hated DC. I honestly don't know how many total wins McCord has....I know him, like him and respect him. He puts up with alot from neighboring schools coaching this team. Deal is I know what I SAW the other night....not going by heresay, or what someones neighbor said. Bottom line is I haven't ever seen anything like what I saw...I know our scorekeeper personally....I have watched her do this for years....she is methodical about it. I have no reason to make anything up nor nothing to gain from doing that I have never lied on here about anything I have seen....reason being it is high school sports....it is fun for me but certainly not the end of my world if we lose. Do I hate losing???? Well....yeah /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> who likes to see their team lose...I was realistic going into this season and leaving it I was happy with what they accomplished. I KNOW what I saw....no point in going into it...want accomplish anything. Best of luck to the BTW kids at state...cause they are kids and no way am I gonna down them.....the team is NOT what I had an issue with. Even if things were changed I am not and have not said we would have won...but I know exactly what I saw and it was wrong on so many different levels. As I said...to the kids...best of luck. Last one on this from me....and no hard feelings toward you at all...you are a nice guy.

Thanks, we will just have to agree to disagree because I saw something diferent. The commercial appeal representative was at the table as well. I know if he would have seen some shady stuff going on he wouldn't hesitate write it in the paper. There are alot of coaches in Memphis who hates Coach Horton but that is another topic. I might not agree with everything he does but I respect him and he is a good person. Adsmom, I know that you are a good person as well. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Well that is the thing, we did, radio person did, but guess what it don't match the book of Booker t

Are you saying that the radio had a book as well? You are hilarious /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Changed jerseys....your excuses are making you sound extremely bad....are you kidding me?.....The score keeper or a so called changed jersey didn't make BTW go on a 12-0 run.....You lost so get over it....BTW has a gold ball and they have another opportunity to get another one...you had three chances at it but you couldn't deliver when it counted... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

no but guess what, if their butt had been on the bench they wouldn't have been scoring... don't know if they know or not but after 5 fouls your gone!!!! I can promise you Booker T won't be bringing it home either because they can't keep their books up there!!!

no but guess what, if their butt had been on the bench they wouldn't have been scoring... don't know if they know or not but after 5 fouls your gone!!!! I can promise you Booker T won't be bringing it home either because they can't keep their books up there!!!

I can promise you DC won't bring it home either because they are at home... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> BTW 6th man beat DC. He scored 17pts in the 4th quarter. What is your excuse now?

Are you saying that the radio had a book as well? You are hilarious /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

No, but I think he knows when someone is playing a game with 7 fouls!!

DC won't bring it home either because they are at home... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> BTW 6th man beat DC. He scored 17pts in the 4th quarter. What is your excuse now?

i am not arguing with you... it will come back to bite! As adsmom said, we all saw it with our own eyes and that is that!!!!

I also heard the same thing about games being held at DC as well.... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Oh by the way, I wouldn't say that your coach is all that great either....lol...I'm not saying Horton is a great Coach but he has won over 600 wins so he has done something right. Does your Coach have 600 wins? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Well I have been to lots of DC ballgames over the years not gonna say all but haven't missed many and I have never seen anybody question our books never never seen anything like I saw at Booker T. As far as Coach Horton having 600 wins.....we now know how he has so many!!!! I feel the same way Adsmom feels on this .... ya'll have some really good ball players not trying to take nothing away from them!!!! One more thing.... some of your own fans were holding up five yelling at your coach when he sent #15 back in that he had five fouls....The fans that were sitting behind the goal they knew!!!!

No, but I think he knows when someone is playing a game with 7 fouls!!

i am not arguing with you... it will come back to bite! As adsmom said, we all saw it with our own eyes and that is that!!!!

I saw it as well and I disagree with you as well. Nothing is guaranteed in life but BTW has another opportunity (that DC doesn't have) to bring home another gold ball. The only thing that is guaranteed is that you will not have the opportunity to bring home the gold ball this year. Maybe, next year will be your year to bring home the gold ball in AAA. Good luck.... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Well I have been to lots of DC ballgames over the years not gonna say all but haven't missed many and I have never seen anybody question our books never never seen anything like I saw at Booker T. As far as Coach Horton having 600 wins.....we now know how he has so many!!!! I feel the same way Adsmom feels on this .... ya'll have some really good ball players not trying to take nothing away from them!!!! One more thing.... some of your own fans were holding up five yelling at your coach when he sent #15 back in that he had five fouls....The fans that were sitting behind the goal they knew!!!!

Yeah right..... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Well how in the heck are they suppose to announce what is going on if they don't keep up with it somehow...

Yeah right..... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Yeah the ones that the police kept telling to sit down....yep sure did!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />