Lakecounty007

Legend

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I only see the 1, 2, 6, 7 and 9 team left out of the top 10 in the State. Can someone tell me where is LC? Were they even suppose to be rank from the start?

You know LC should have been ranked...you act like Manassas blew them out of the gym...their gym I might add but they didn't. Don't go there...Manassas won leave it at that. Stop bashing these 16 and 17 year old kids. You might not like some of LC fans but don't act like you don't know that LC has a good ball team. Your team won...congrats...let it go...we have.

You know LC should have been ranked...you act like Manassas blew them out of the gym...their gym I might add but they didn't. Don't go there...Manassas won leave it at that. Stop bashing these 16 and 17 year old kids. You might not like some of LC fans but don't act like you don't know that LC has a good ball team. Your team won...congrats...let it go...we have.

You are right but I'm not the one who started this mess. It was LC fans that began all of this. I'm the first one to say leave the kids out of this. Yes LC had a good season. Don't come on here like LC hadn't said a word about Manassas. Yes they should have been rank but not in the top 5. Surely not in front of Manassas

You have but keep reading because a lot of LC don't understand that they lost.

You are right but I'm not the one who started this mess. It was LC fans that began all of this. I'm the first one to say leave the kids out of this. Yes LC had a good season. Don't come on here like LC hadn't said a word about Manassas. Yes they should have been rank but not in the top 5. Surely not in front of Manassas

You have but keep reading because a lot of LC don't understand that they lost.

Well I am certainly not one of those fans...I had never seen Manassas play...so I wouldn't have made any judgements about them. I am positive they are a very good team or they would not be where they are now. I think surely by now LC fans will realize we lost (or they should anyway) and we can all move on. Good luck in the boro!

Well I am certainly not one of those fans...I had never seen Manassas play...so I wouldn't have made any judgements about them. I am positive they are a very good team or they would not be where they are now. I think surely by now LC fans will realize we lost (or they should anyway) and we can all move on. Good luck in the boro!

Thank you spoken like a man with good sportmanship

Didn't get a Memphis reply to this on another thread...Guess I'll try it here....

Just wondering....

I noticed that the P.A announcer said that Manassas' record was 21-2..I think now they are actually 26-2....Point being that is 28 total games heading into the state tournament....

There was talk last year that Manassas had played too many games..They ended up playing 41 games in all...At this time last season they had already played 38 games...Is there a reason why the Tigers haven't played as many games or did the T.$.$.A.A. come down with some sort of sanction restricting the number of games Manassas played this season??...

Didn't get a Memphis reply to this on another thread...Guess I'll try it here....

Just wondering....

I noticed that the P.A announcer said that Manassas' record was 21-2..I think now they are actually 26-2....Point being that is 28 total games heading into the state tournament....

There was talk last year that Manassas had played too many games..They ended up playing 41 games in all...At this time last season they had already played 38 games...Is there a reason why the Tigers haven't played as many games or did the T.$.$.A.A. come down with some sort of sanction restricting the number of games Manassas played this season??...

Nobody wanted to play them thats why?