"Basketball School" will be the Loser tonight

MrNoitAll

Well fans it starts tonight for my "Lady Raiders" to start their march to the district championship! Yes the "Basketball School" will be the first to fall and there will be plenty more! "Birdie" has packed our supper and we are looking forward to this one-side game tonight. Now I know some of you may not believe this but turn your radio on and listen to the best sports boardcaster in the Mid-State and he will keep you inform! Lucky Knott will tell you how bad it is for the "basketball school" and how great it is for our "Lady Raiders"! It would take a team of mules to keep me from this one! See you tonight Lucky! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Well fans it starts tonight for my "Lady Raiders" to start their march to the district championship! Yes the "Basketball School" will be the first to fall and there will be plenty more! "Birdie" has packed our supper and we are looking forward to this one-side game tonight. Now I know some of you may not believe this but turn your radio on and listen to the best sports boardcaster in the Mid-State and he will keep you inform! Lucky Knott will tell you how bad it is for the "basketball school" and how great it is for our "Lady Raiders"! It would take a team of mules to keep me from this one! See you tonight Lucky! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Shelbyville has a lot of injuries right now partner. Don't read too much into what you see tonight if it goes how you think it will. By the way, wasn't Tullahoma "your team" last year?? /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Shelbyville has a lot of injuries right now partner. Don't read too much into what you see tonight if it goes how you think it will. By the way, wasn't Tullahoma "your team" last year?? /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Cascade11 you got me! Yep last year was a bad year for my "Lady Kittens"! You see I have a lot of friends from Manchester who wonder why I would support them last year but I had a lot of faith in them and then we started having problems on the team and we blew it at the end! Now this year is another year and "Birdie" told me to quit hanging out with so many losers in the "park" so I thought I would jump on the band wagon early! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

So you all got your first win last night, that is a good thing for Moore County now they will not have so much pressure on them going undefeated this year! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

I now have a new hero and her name Casey Vincent if you were there last night you would have seen some power from her bat! Now "birdie" said that she has not seen as much power in her life and she has been around a lot of things! I am sure that she will remember these HR's for a very long time! Way to go girls, it is just startin! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

So what was that score? hahahahaha I guess that "basketball school" can play softball too!

yep you are right they score 1 run and the over team score 7...........newbie "PLEASE" read before you answer! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

yep you are right they score 1 run and the over team score 7...........newbie "PLEASE" read before you answer! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

actually I was just about to appologize to you as I realized you couldn't be talking about the CLEVELAND Lady Raiders starting their season with Walker Valley Mustangs that happen to be in the substate in basketball right now. But then I saw your name and knew that you must have known thats who I was talking about.

actually I was just about to appologize to you as I realized you couldn't be talking about the CLEVELAND Lady Raiders starting their season with Walker Valley Mustangs that happen to be in the substate in basketball right now. But then I saw your name and knew that you must have known thats who I was talking about.

Of course! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />