GRACE ...COULD GO ALLL THE WAYYYYY...

bbjunkie

lol WoW! I wasn't expecting anyone to say that. Nice post though, coming from a Humbodlt fan /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> I'm guessing you're a Grace Baptist fan? If so, is it true that you have a 6'9" kid over there? If so, it would be very interesting to see yall match up with Manassas because it would be a treat to see him and Buckner go at it down low. Plus, I haven't seen Buckner play anyone that is his own size so it would give me a better view on how he will do next year at Ole Miss. Good luck to yall though!

to see this kid match up with Buckner would be like forrest gump -vs- Shaq!!!!

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah i know humboldt is undeafeted that dosnt mean they didnt play manassas /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> they would still be 33-0 even if they did becouse humboldt is better, thanks anyways!!

please let Manassas draw one of these chatt schools 1st!!!! lol!!! since yall wont to talk!!! /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Unless you have seen both of these athletes play this seems like an unfair and needless comment. This is the problem with all of the West v. East talk on these boards...rarely has a poster seen a lot of ball from both parts of the state. Since that is the case, few people can intelligently comment on match-ups of either teams or players.

I am from the East so I have only seen Patrick play. Since Ole Miss has signed Buckner and CS has signed Pat, both are clearly good players. I think they are different types of players with different abilities, but both are quality athletes. If Man. draws Grace then we will see who can do what.

Good luck to all 8 final A teams! Can't wait until Wednesday!

lol! Well considering that Forrest isn't 7'1" 300+ lbs., it's kinda hard to compare these two. Now, you haven't seen this 6'9" kid play from Grace, so you don't know what he can do. I know he didn't accept an offer from a major D-1 school, but he IS going to play SOMEWHERE in college so that has to mean he can play. I will go ahead and say that Buckner is better than him simply because I know what type of size and athleticism he has, but having someone his own size down low could get him in foul trouble. Yet, I could be wrong and Buckner could dominate this kid. You just never know what to expect.

I personally would like to see Grace matched up with Manassas in the tourney at some point. I think it would be a great game. I have seen both play. Buckner is hands down better than Shaughnessy, so let's not kid around with that topic, but that is not a put down of Shaughnessy. Buckner is an impressive player, and in my opinion he and John Jenkins are the top two players in the state this year. Shaughnessy is an excellent player, but his game is much different than Buckner. I like watching Herman for Grace as well. He is good when his mind is in it.

I personally would like to see Grace matched up with Manassas in the tourney at some point. I think it would be a great game. I have seen both play. Buckner is hands down better than Shaughnessy, so let's not kid around with that topic, but that is not a put down of Shaughnessy. Buckner is an impressive player, and in my opinion he and John Jenkins are the top two players in the state this year. Shaughnessy is an excellent player, but his game is much different than Buckner. I like watching Herman for Grace as well. He is good when his mind is in it.

patrick or not Graces gaurds are better than manassas so unless your buckner can defend shaughnessy and another d1 proscpet herman, and the other gaurds dont drop off much from brandon so good luck i will look for it to be Grace vs humboldt in the championship say what you want but patrick is no pushover he plays guys better than buckner in aau and just dominates them aolt of times, he chose charleston southern becouse there a christian school so dont let that fool you.

whatre you basing that off of gomocs1? have you ever heard of reginald buckner? ppl have been playing him down but i PROMISE you, after seeing him in aau i can tell you that he has been playing down! i really expect him to reak havoc at the tourney

what am i basing what off of?? i didnt say any thing about buckner. i believe you he is a good player congradulations but hes only one man. and of course ive heard of buckner thats all yall talk about.

wow dude your right just like that /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" dang your so funny man keep making post they are so cool to read!! and so insightful wow thank you for your input it means alot /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

I honestly think you have no idea what you are talking about. You obviously have not seen Pattrick play. He is a very talented player and one of the hardest workers you will ever meet. So if Grace did draw Manassas I'm sure Pat would give Buckner a good game. And Graces guards are also outstanding players. They will take it to any team they draw.

I honestly think you have no idea what you are talking about. You obviously have not seen Pattrick play. He is a very talented player and one of the hardest workers you will ever meet. So if Grace did draw Manassas I'm sure Pat would give Buckner a good game. And Graces guards are also outstanding players. I am very sure they will take it to any team they draw.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> dude just let them talk about pat dont tell them anything else. we will just see what happens /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> dude just let them talk about pat dont tell them anything else. we will just see what happens /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

/dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" indeed, we shall.