Red Bank vs. White Station

bluelionheart23

I know I said it wouldnt be close with White Station winning but its not a foregone conclusion that white station will win I just think they are a better team

And I'm not saying that Red Bank is the better team.....They could very well lose by double digits, but if you over look this team like Oakland did......WS could be going home early like Oakland did. Red Bank has nothing to lose, a true and huge underdog which makes them very, very dangerous.

If you have noticed there are not a lot of RB posters posting on here, but boy did they come out when they beat Oakland. Which tells me they're reading the post and using these comments to fuel the flames without giving WS anything except for them to bask with other posters in their own over-confident egos.

Just a thought......

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And I'm not saying that Red Bank is the better team.....They could very well lose by double digits, but if you over look this team like Oakland did......WS could be going home early like Oakland did. Red Bank has nothing to lose, a true and huge underdog which makes them very, very dangerous.

If you have noticed there are not a lot of RB posters posting on here, but boy did they come out when they beat Oakland. Which tells me they're reading the post and using these comments to fuel the flames without giving WS anything except for them to bask with other posters in their own over-confident egos.

Just a thought......

Man we are just the fans and avid basketball lovers. Nothing on these boards will effect the games. Anyone at the state can win any game on any night. Basketball is a strange game where the best team don't always win. WS will have the best player on the floor no doubt but when the ball goes up who knows.....FYI if I was betting my money would be on White Station on this one

Just a thought......

If these kids need posts from coacht to get up for the game then they dont need to play, and I hope no one thinks im a white station fan im not even from memphis

Just a thought......

White Station is a national powerhouse. They know how to prepare for games, and I'm sure they won't come to the STATE TOURNAMENT overlooking anybody.

Oh God Im done talking to you if those are your brothers, especially Sleepy, lol. So you know two 5 also

HAHA Yea I complete the triangle with them two. I was just down in Atlanta over the weekend kicking it wit Sleep, Bone, Curt and some more folks from MTSU. Yea been knowing 25 since he was 8 or 9....