west tn single A baseball

rebels19

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is there anybody in west tennessee this year that can come close to jcs or maybe huntingdon? those two teams were the top two in the state last year but is there anybody else this year?

can i ask wat is wrong with middleton? no one gives them any respect. why is that?

Greenfield is undefeated this year. They beat Union City last night, and they're playing UC again tonite. They have hitting, pitching, fielding, and their bench runs deep. The only thing is that they are young. There's only 3 seniors on the team, and there's only 2 juniors on the team. Greenfield baseball could be very good for the next 2 or 3 years.

because they blow

so making it to substate last year means nothing?

jsc and huntington are the only teams middleton lost to last year in tournaments. i heard there were bad calls at the substate game and middleton still only lost by 1. how can you honestly say they blow?

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah, they've blown past all of their competition this season. Middleton is a great team. They have blown their opponents away, winning most of their games by at least 7 runs.

They have also not played anyone decent this year! Everyone they have played has a losing record and when they play a decent team like McNairy they lost!!!!

is there anybody in west tennessee this year that can come close to jcs or maybe huntingdon? those two teams were the top two in the state last year but is there anybody else this year?

I would have to say to watch out for Riverside. They have gotten alot better over the past year and i believe they beat jcs in a game that was not even close yesterday. The district that JCS is in is a very tough district with many teams in it that are talented.

They have also not played anyone decent this year! Everyone they have played has a losing record and when they play a decent team like McNairy they lost!!!!

middleton came off a 10 day layoff when they lost to mcnairy but the next night was a different story wasn't it?

middleton 8 mcnairy 3

i would have to say that riverside is the team to beat this year after blowing out jcs in the second game but those district tournaments are coming up and no one knows who will win it on any given day

middleton came off a 10 day layoff when they lost to mcnairy but the next night was a different story wasn't it?

middleton 8 mcnairy 3

i would have to say that riverside is the team to beat this year after blowing out jcs in the second game but those district tournaments are coming up and no one knows who will win it on any given day

im on the middleton being overrated train now..

both JCS and Riverside handeled Madison swiftly.

Madison goes to Middleton tonight and wins by 12

the JCS, Riverside, TCA, Madison, Adamsville, Scotts Hill district has got to be the best 1A district in west tennessee, if not perhaps the state..

JCS is 1st in that district. it is a crazy strong district. TCA beat Riverside

im on the middleton being overrated train now..

both JCS and Riverside handeled Madison swiftly.

Madison goes to Middleton tonight and wins by 12

the JCS, Riverside, TCA, Madison, Adamsville, Scotts Hill district has got to be the best 1A district in west tennessee, if not perhaps the state..

JCS is 1st in that district. it is a crazy strong district. TCA beat Riverside

Riverside answered TCA. The next meeting went a bit different. Riverside blew TCA away beating them 10-0. Stephen Gant put on a great pitching performance with a bruised pitching hand. He also led off the game with his 5th homerun of the season. Riverside has a great bunch of guys that play hard. They also have great coaching.