Music City All Star Classic

THE_GAME

This is the 1st annual ALL Star game for middle tennessee area seniors. The event will take place at Hillsboro High School, this Saturday. The evening begins with a 3 pt. contest, and slam dunk contest, followed by the girls, then boys all star games. The Classic will begin at 3 p.m, with games to follow.

Some of the games top seniors include, Deontay Alexander (Glencliff), Zeke Mason (CPA), Deonte' Twilley (Shelbyville), Patrick McPhail (Overton), Jaquail Jacox, (Maplewood), and Terrence Davis, Harold Jenkins(both of Antioch.) I will add to this list as we receive more commitments.

There are still a few spots open, so if you want to play or nominate someone, email cswash29@yahoo.com

This will be a great event, come out and support your seniors!

This is the 1st annual ALL Star game for middle tennessee area seniors. The event will take place at Hillsboro High School, this Saturday. The evening begins with a 3 pt. contest, and slam dunk contest, followed by the girls, then boys all star games. The Classic will begin at 3 p.m, with games to follow.

Some of the games top seniors include, Deontay Alexander (Glencliff), Zeke Mason (CPA), Deonte' Twilley (Shelbyville), Patrick McPhail (Overton), Jaquail Jacox, (Maplewood), and Terrence Davis, Harold Jenkins(both of Antioch.) I will add to this list as we receive more commitments.

There are still a few spots open, so if you want to play or nominate someone, email cswash29@yahoo.com

ANTHONY JONES JR & GENTRY HINES OF RALEIGH EGYPT HIGH TWO OF THE BEST PLAYERS IN THE STATE OF TN .PLAYED IN TH STATE CHAMPIONSHIP GAME

Just curious:

There is already a "statewide" East -vs- West Boys and Girls All Star game this weekend in Nashville. Why have another seperate event?????? /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

TENNESSEE ATHLETIC COACHES ASSOCIATION

TACA All Star Weekend

Trevecca Nazarene University March 26-28

Just curious:

There is already a "statewide" East -vs- West Boys and Girls All Star game this weekend in Nashville. Why have another seperate event?????? /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

TACA All Star Weekend

I never saw any hype for this game.

Just curious:

TACA All Star Weekend

There are plenty of kids deserving to make an all star game to play with kids, they wouldn't normally play with. We are providing an opportunity for some of those kids that got overlooked. There is a waiting list for the TACA game, and more than likely, they would remain on that waiting list. It's totally positive and good for everyone involved.

There are plenty of kids deserving to make an all star game to play with kids, they wouldn't normally play with. We are providing an opportunity for some of those kids that got overlooked. There is a waiting list for the TACA game, and more than likely, they would remain on that waiting list. It's totally positive and good for everyone involved.

Hey everyone, I am new to this board. Im asking for your input. I am a representative for the Fellowship of Christian Athletes here in Southwest Va. I am seeking to do a Battle of the Border All-Star Basketball Challenge between the senior boys and girls of Va versus those of Tennessee. I have the UVAWise College gym reserved on Saturday April 18. I nearly have our teams over here in Va. ready to play. Who would be some good Tennessee senior boys and girls from Tennessee who might be good to speak with about playing? These players could be those who are good ball players but have not been selected to play in elite all-star games. Thats the case here in Va. Only 2 people from our part of the state gets to play in these elite games. I started these events to honor seniors who are good players but do not get recognized. My email is gmaggard@fca.org. Thanks for any help you can offer.