Cane Creek Park Field #2

Saturday, April 18

9:30 Clay Co v David Lipscomb

11:00 Dekalb v Oakland

Cane Creek Park Field #3

Saturday, April 18

9:30 Warren Co v. Stone

11:00 Greenbrier v. Watertown

Then we begin single elimination bracket...

As you can tell I am new on Coach T - Can you tell me what "bump" means? /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Bump is how "biscuit" gets all of his numbers beside his name! It means you do not have anything to say but you want people to see you are somethin and you want to act like you know somethin when you don't. But for me and "Birdie" it means gettin down and dirty and doin the real bump if you know what I mean! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> I wonder if "Mr. Biscuit" and his wife "Ms. Gravy" ever do the bump? /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Bump is how "biscuit" gets all of his numbers beside his name! It means you do not have anything to say but you want people to see you are somethin and you want to act like you know somethin when you don't. But for me and "Birdie" it means gettin down and dirty and doin the real bump if you know what I mean! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> I wonder if "Mr. Biscuit" and his wife "Ms. Gravy" ever do the bump? /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Mr Blowitall,I Liked your pick of F.C.S. over Gordonsville last week,another one you have missed. Guees I knew something that time. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Mr Blowitall,I Liked your pick of F.C.S. over Gordonsville last week,another one you have missed. Guees I knew something that time. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

"Biscuit" I can miss the rest of my games this year and still never catch you for losers /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I goin to start doin the big bump to catch your numbers of hits....me and "Birdie" have been practicein and when she comes in from her jobs she is goin to start doin the bump and see how many posts we can get, but I am sure we will never catch you. Then I guess we would be the losers....hmmm for some reason I do not like that sound! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />