Fairview 21 Loretto- 27

jacketpride24

Guest Jacketfan224448

Look I'm sorry to the Loretto Pukestains because they all could have some talent if they had a coach to teach them some good behavior. #14 your a great reciever and I hope you can go somewhere with your career. #10 you and your brother #51 or 61 you all look the same to me,you need to take some anger managment lessons. We thought #44 for us needed them but you need them worse. Maybe #44 will give you his lesson. You will learn a lesson in the rematch. Has anyone from Fairview heard how J.J. Hill #48 hand is.He took a pretty nasty shot to it saw. If so let me know please. ;)

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As I told all of you last season, where there's smoke there's fire. Loretto plays with little class. Did last year and apparently do this year. I have covered public school athletics for 28 years and that's why I never thought anything when Ezell ran it up on them last year, I knew why the coach did it because I have seen Loretto play. Sometimes, the really good teams send their message on the scoreboard.

It's a shame because Loretto has three really good players that are trying to show sportsmanship while they are surrounded by those that play with a thug mentality. I am sure that those several will come on here and attempt to justify their actions by saying that everyone does it.... but when the accusations keep mounting, every single week, you have to finally realize that the truth of the matter is that Loretto is the dirtiest team in the area. It seems this would be a reflection on the adults that are guiding them?

I was just watching the news and they said that Dustin Arney from Fairview was the News Channel 5 scholar of the week. I don't know who this guy is but congratulations to him. I thought it was pretty cool seeing somebody on there that isn't from one of these 5a schools.

[Edited by goldenboy on 9-9-02 7:04P]

Posted by RealGoEagles:

Hey Loretto, after getting blown out by single a schools in your first two games congratulations on finally getting in the win column.

Sorry, but I don't see your point in a comment like that. Both of the single a schools they played were both talented teams. Your remark was pointless.

Posted by jacketfan224448:

Look I'm sorry to the Loretto Pukestains because they all could have some talent if they had a coach to teach them some good behavior. #14 your a great reciever and I hope you can go somewhere with your career. #10 you and your brother #51 or 61 you all look the same to me,you need to take some anger managment lessons. We thought #44 for us needed them but you need them worse. Maybe #44 will give you his lesson. You will learn a lesson in the rematch. Has anyone from Fairview heard how J.J. Hill #48 hand is.He took a pretty nasty shot to it saw. If so let me know please. ;)

Okay, I thought we called people names like Pukestain in kindergarten. Shows your maturity.

I don't think a school that has Port-A-Potties for bathrooms and no running water, and a concession stand that runs out of drinks and concessions is a class school. I am sure that it is probably against the law. You should only play road games if you can't provide proper facilities. The facilities provided were conparable to your attitude.

There are alot more players on Loretto than three that have class. You can't judge the whole team by the actions of a select few.

Can't we all just get along? Let's drop it and concentrate on the remaining games. :rolleyes:

Well then suprmom why dont you just drop and leave our facilities alone. We are building a new concession stand with bathrooms and running water ok. we are the most over looked school in our county and we were supposed to get our concession stand built back in the summer but since they built the new ravenwood school and page got a new concession stand we are getting ours last so don't rag on our school.ok. Like you said JUST DROP IT, IT WAS A WEEK AGO!!!!!!!! Noone from our school is saying anything about you guys anymore ok so just drop it. :D:D