Matt Patterson.....

Guest ukcat

If you get a chance this coming spring; make your way down to Clinton and watch Sr. Matt Patterson play ball. I got the opportunity to watch Matt Play. He is phenominal. He can hit, field, and he shows great leadership. I got to sit down with Matt and discuss this upcoming season and he has high hopes for his team. This guy is a DI AA prospect. Look for his name and opposing teams WATCH OUT!!!!

I should be at some of the games this year. I have to give credit where credit is due. I really think that you are a great ball player. Just keep your head on straight and make good grades. You have the opportunity to make something big happen this year, so do it. By the way my name is Harold Donman. Good luck this year.

Matt and all the other ball players. I'm from Kentucky. I do some recruiting jobs in the state and I like to come to East TN. to watch some teams play, because I feel like East TN produces alot of good ball players. As you can tell I'm a UK fan, but I like to help out TN people as well. I should be attending alot of games in the East TN area, and maybe I'll be chatting with you. I like to promote players as well for recognition and that's why i'm giving matt patterson alot of props.

Posted by ukcat:

Matt and all the other ball players. I'm from Kentucky. I do some recruiting jobs in the state and I like to come to East TN. to watch some teams play, because I feel like East TN produces alot of good ball players. As you can tell I'm a UK fan, but I like to help out TN people as well. I should be attending alot of games in the East TN area, and maybe I'll be chatting with you. I like to promote players as well for recognition and that's why i'm giving matt patterson alot of props.

ukcat,

I noticed that you promoted the Clinton players last year like Lopez and a few others. Why no other school's players?

Posted by HiwasseeVol:
Posted by ukcat:

ukcat,

I noticed that you promoted the Clinton players last year like Lopez and a few others. Why no other school's players?

I promoted Lovitt from central, jenkins for halls, Hargess and Milligan from Powell, Shay Horseman from AC, and some others that I can't remember. Give me some players to look up, I will greatly appreciate it.

If you would like to see some other E. TN. teams dropp by the Oak Ridge Fall Ball League....they play on Mon/Wed. Powell has some good guys - Plumlee, Treece, Cummins. Oak Ridge - Mullins......and Karns has a couple of good ballplayers. Also, on Mon/Wed Farragut plays split squard varsity games.....they have number of good prospects for 03, 04, and 05 grad.

Posted by SoupKitchen:

If you would like to see some other E. TN. teams dropp by the Oak Ridge Fall Ball League....they play on Mon/Wed. Powell has some good guys - Plumlee, Treece, Cummins. Oak Ridge - Mullins......and Karns has a couple of good ballplayers. Also, on Mon/Wed Farragut plays split squard varsity games.....they have number of good prospects for 03, 04, and 05 grad.

I will try and thank you very much for your information.

Posted by ukcat:
Posted by HiwasseeVol:
Posted by ukcat:

ukcat,

I promoted Lovitt from central, jenkins for halls, Hargess and Milligan from Powell, Shay Horseman from AC, and some others that I can't remember. Give me some players to look up, I will greatly appreciate it.

1) Brian Lovitt-Central; 2) Michael McHenry-Farragut; 3) Matt Patterson-Clinton; 4) Shay Horseman-Anderson Co.; 5) Chucky Hargess-Powell; 6) Aaron Porter-Clinton;7)Dameon Splawn-Clinton; 8) Travis May-Halls; 9)Jeff DeAlhadro-Farragut; 10) Anthony Stevens-South Doyle.

3 Players from Clinton. Clinton is for real this season. Alot of experience and talent coming back this season.

ukcat,

I mainly remembered the Clinton players from your "Top 10 East TN" last year because I went to high school at Clinton many years ago! ;) I thought at the time they had some fine pitching, but lacked the depth to compete for the district title. A also follow a few players at http://www.eteamz.com/knoxstars/#TopPlayers . The players in the state can always use the help getting noticed.

Thanks

HV