Top 5 LHP's in Knoxville

beawall10

look dabosshoss

if im not mistaken didnt the "nationally ranked" farragut admirals get shut out by a JV bearden pitcher that threw a no-hitter against them?

wow...impressive guys

yep, those darn admirals... how DARE they be 23-4 and have the best record in the state!!!! i mean they've only outscored their opponents 293-76... they should probably just nix their baseball program to save money for boy's basketball, huh?? i mean honestly, this may be the worse team in the history of Tennessee baseball... if they ever want to compete for championships, they'll have to move down to 1-A ball..

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yep, those darn admirals... how DARE they be 23-4 and have the best record in the state!!!! i mean they've only outscored their opponents 293-76... they should probably just nix their baseball program to save money for boy's basketball, huh?? i mean honestly, this may be the worse team in the history of Tennessee baseball... if they ever want to compete for championships, they'll have to move down to 1-A ball..

wow those admirals are lookin terrible out there... only scoring about 15 runs a game...man... they better kick it in gear before they face a good pitcher and only get 10...maybe they should move down to 1a ball like pablo said... i dont think they can compete at all hahahahahahaha

Alright idiots this forum is about the top 5 pitchers in Knoxville who cares about your little admirals get off their dubs they are good their offense is the best in the state start another post if you are gonna talk about oh wow farragut this Farragut that k nobody cares

Alright idiots this forum is about the top 5 pitchers in Knoxville who cares about your little admirals get off their dubs they are good their offense is the best in the state start another post if you are gonna talk about oh wow farragut this Farragut that k nobody cares

i mean you brought up how "bad" their offense was... Pheif and Coop are in a league of their own though in the Knoxville area... show me two better pitchers who's stats are better and i will give you 5 dollars...

i mean you brought up how "bad" their offense was... Pheif and Coop are in a league of their own though in the Knoxville area... show me two better pitchers who's stats are better and i will give you 5 dollars...

I would just love to see where I said Farragut offense is bad and I'll give u 5 dollars good one well let's hear their stats then #1 fan

I would just love to see where I said Farragut offense is bad and I'll give u 5 dollars good one well let's hear their stats then #1 fan

oh, my bad it was your little "friend" (i think that's what they're calling them today) who said that. and thank you for the #1 fan comment... i actually consider myself 1/4 of the #1 fan... there are also 3 other people who are right there too, but hey i forgive you, you didn't know.

my top 5

1. Jordan cooper (SR. Farragut) Committed to Ole Miss

2. Phillip Phiefer (SO. Farragut)

3. Kennan Kolinsky (SR. CAK) Comitteed to Vanderbilt

4. Justin Willis (JR. Gibbs)

5. Andrew Green (SR. Powell) Committed to ETSU

Green is number three on his own team, though i agree that he is very talented. The other two kids at powell are tough as well

lol...willis could pitch for any team around knoxville and be one of the top 2 starters. kid's good some good stuff. pifeir or whatever that dudes name is. he's freakin real good don't get me wrong. but at the same time you cant take anything away from willis. he's freakin real good too. both are strong pitchers and have some good stuff.

Announcements