Knox Catholics

LilG

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wondering if anyone knows whats going on with them this year. got shocked by loudon, but other good games. haven't heard anything since someone said tyler is out, but coming back for end of season. where u at irish fans????

LilG,

Do you and the rest of the Gs have any more questions about Catholic or were your questions answered last night?

LilG,

Do you and the rest of the Gs have any more questions about Catholic or were your questions answered last night?

Well I guess we should give your ingnorance a pass since you only have two posts on here. Last I checked the "G's" have a combined 5 rings, so I wouldn't act like your 1-0 victory has secured anything for your team. You are also setting yourself up for taking your own foot out of your mouth by talking trash when a rematch could be less than two weeks away. Assuming you all can get past loudon. I believe someone told me that CAK actually gets the one seed in a three way tie. So now you get on their field with the district title on the line.

I mean no offense to the catholic program. You guys typically act with such class, I'm wondering if this person even has anything to do with the program at all, or if he pays to watch the matches.

I imagine this is not a Catholic soccer player. They have never talked trash on here since I have been on.

I always have questions about Catholic. Some were answered last night, but I hope we get a chance to answer some more in the future.

Again, great game to Catholic. I hope to see you again!

I imagine this is not a Catholic soccer player. They have never talked trash on here since I have been on.

I always have questions about Catholic. Some were answered last night, but I hope we get a chance to answer some more in the future.

Again, great game to Catholic. I hope to see you again!

BigG

I have watched CAK for several years now and they are a great soccer program with great support from the student body and parents. The kids play hard everytime out a credit to themselves and their coach. I am really impressed with how hard they play the whole game. You record speaks for itself. Your teams can compete at any division. You have another good team this year. I was answering what I considered to be a "smart "question with another one. Meant no disrespect to CAK. I was only addresing the individual writer. I did not say anything bad about CAK or bragg about future games between the two schools. I am sure they will be hard fought close games just like last night where either team can win. Good luck to both schools but look out for Alcoa. And could you spot me a bit in the future. How can I be me unless I ask a smart ###### question once in a while.

BigG

I have watched CAK for several years now and they are a great soccer program with great support from the student body and parents. The kids play hard everytime out a credit to themselves and their coach. I am really impressed with how hard they play the whole game. You record speaks for itself. Your teams can compete at any division. You have another good team this year. I was answering what I considered to be a "smart "question with another one. Meant no disrespect to CAK. I was only addresing the individual writer. I did not say anything bad about CAK or bragg about future games between the two schools. I am sure they will be hard fought close games just like last night where either team can win. Good luck to both schools but look out for Alcoa. And could you spot me a bit in the future. How can I be me unless I ask a smart ###### question once in a while.

So is this easttnref?!