Knox Catholics

LilG

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fly,

Looking at the first post that LilG made, I can definitely see how it could come across as "smart", especially if you thought it was coming from CAK. Trust me, my players are smart enough to know what would happen if I caught them talking any sorts of trash whatsoever. One should NEVER give your opponents fuel for their fire (not that Catholic or CAK needs any fuel for their fire when they play each other!).

I think LilG was asking the question that all of us were wondering, though he stated a bit differently than I might have chosen to do so. Was Tyler going to play? What about their other injured players?

Well, ironically, we did get those answers! They looked pretty healthy to me! They have a great squad.

Fact: Michael Bonfini was healthy.

Fiction: Tyler Gibson was healthy... Tyler was playing with serious pain last night.

Fact: Tyler Gibson will be healthy for state... He will be going for treatment which should have him completely healthy in 2 1/2 weeks

Didn't mean to imply anything other than the truth. Tyler might have been in pain last night, but he sure played quite well. I truly hope that his surgery is successful, and he will be back to full strength soon.