Hunter Holland

FCS1984

Well it was a duel of the freshmen.Hunter pitched well like i knew she could.Great job just wanted to let you know and i wll be cheering you the rest of the season.GOOD LUCK GO FCS /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Well it was a duel of the freshmen.Hunter pitched well like i knew she could.Great job just wanted to let you know and i wll be cheering you the rest of the season.GOOD LUCK GO FCS /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

she pitched one heck of a game, she has became my new hero!!!!! GO HUNTER

Duel of the Freshmen? How so?

• 2 weeks later...

She played some great ball the last 2 days. Great pitching, I can't wait to watch her next year!!! she will only get better.