roane county football

bass66

How in the world are they getting away with Freshman at Spring Practice?? TSSAA doesn't allow them to participate unless they are in the same building. Are they practicing or just watching. Would not want a violation to occur.

I would hate to see the OS pillow fighters/biters incur the wrath of the TSSAA, that would really nullify the winning momentum they have built up the last few years, ummmmm never mind

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think OS will run over every team in Roane Co. Oh, I forgot they don't play county teams anymore since they were annexed by Morgan Co. PURPLE POWER !!!!!!!

now....now....they will play Midway.....if they avoid getting spanked by Coalfield again this year they can claim a Morgan County championship

I would hate to see the OS pillow fighters/biters incur the wrath of the TSSAA, that would really nullify the winning momentum they have built up the last few years, ummmmm never mind

i thought i asked you to stay out of it! i asked nicely. please go somewhere else! if any one knows how to shut this guy up PLEASE tell me. do you even play a sport? or are you one of these 40 year old virgins that has nothing to do other than try to put some high school teenagers down. if anyone asked me i would say that you sit at home all day in your inflatable chair naked playing on your brand new "magic box" that your mommy and daddy got you for your 40th birthday. now just go back to your padded room and put your sp-ed helmet on. its ok skippy you got this! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I would rather watch paint dry

your real tough big guy ive noticed all the things you have posted and OBVIOUSLY no one likes you so why dont you just go back to your little "computer cave" or whatever you call it and just play some games or make a blog. anything to get you off here you twt waffle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol burned on that one... and for the lil rockwood kid do you mind telling me who you are? or are you going to hide behind your screen name

wow, this is ironic - someone hiding behind a screen name getting on to someone else for doing the same thing. Your hipocricy knows no end

i thought i asked you to stay out of it! i asked nicely. please go somewhere else! if any one knows how to shut this guy up PLEASE tell me. do you even play a sport? or are you one of these 40 year old virgins that has nothing to do other than try to put some high school teenagers down. if anyone asked me i would say that you sit at home all day in your inflatable chair naked playing on your brand new "magic box" that your mommy and daddy got you for your 40th birthday. now just go back to your padded room and put your sp-ed helmet on. its ok skippy you got this! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

That is pretty tough talk coming from a soccer mom that doesnt even know that region teams have to play each other.