Fayette Academy wins in district tournament over Middleton

BARTLETTHSGRAD04

In district tournament action at Fayette Academy tonight . Fayette Academy beats Middleton 17-4 tonight . Middleton had 3 home runs tonight but wasen't enough to beat the hot bats from Fayette Academy. Game 2 of the double elmination game i believe is Thursday at Fayette Academy.

You are incorrect--the next game is Thursday at Middleton.

Anyone heard who won between Fayette Academy and Middleton........Score...Thanks

Middleton won the first game 5-2 and game two Fayette Academy won 10-3 and middleton gave them that game so FA won district 16a. Middleton was leading the second game 3-0 though four and then here came the errors but great games with lots of emotions fans, coachs and players. A Fa coach was tossed and then the players where warned about running their mouth FA in my thoughts could use better sportsmanship and not just the players. FA had some of the most childish coaches i have ever seen crying because they couldnt use there own ball come on now just play the game. But good luck to both teams in Regional play