Blackman vs Siegel

trublu

Watched this game last night and it was great. Papini pitched a fabulous game! She was backed up by some great hits and defensive plays. Both teams played hard. The players on each team that stood out to me were the SS and second base on both teams. The SS for Siegel was covered in dirt from her chin to her toes. Now that shows some dedication to the game. I am happy for Blackman that they came out of this game with a win. Their fans have always been nice and respectful. Good sportsmanship sometimes isn't talked about much, but I think Blackman, win or lose, does it with class. This comes from the parent of another 7AAA school. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Watched this game last night and it was great. Papini pitched a fabulous game! She was backed up by some great hits and defensive plays. Both teams played hard. The players on each team that stood out to me were the SS and second base on both teams. The SS for Siegel was covered in dirt from her chin to her toes. Now that shows some dedication to the game. I am happy for Blackman that they came out of this game with a win. Their fans have always been nice and respectful. Good sportsmanship sometimes isn't talked about much, but I think Blackman, win or lose, does it with class. This comes from the parent of another 7AAA school. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Now, the siegel loss don't put dem out does it?

that is excatly what i noticed also. they do have some great parents and some great kids. the second baseman from Blackman is a great ball player also. she came over from the middle school just as well as most of those girls. that says alot about the coach at the middle school.