AE vs. Central!

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I couldn't attend but let me know how it went.

Turtle it went well for both sides considering how young both teams are and as the scrimmage went Central kind of got it going but the 1st teams were pretty even and Centrals 2nd teamers looked better that AEs but overall the scrimmage was a great starting point for both of the Teams.

Turtle it went well for both sides considering how young both teams are and as the scrimmage went Central kind of got it going but the 1st teams were pretty even and Centrals 2nd teamers looked better that AEs but overall the scrimmage was a great starting point for both of the Teams.

That's good to hear!! I hope AE and Central can make it to the ship this year....

I finally got to attend . I havent got to see any of Spring practice . I totally agree that Central's younger kids looked better than A.E.'s. However I didn't feel that Central could handle A.E. at all on their first teams. I counted the score as 4 to 0 with the starters. The only touchdown Central scored with their first team was not against all of A.E.'s starters. Central's quarteback played under extream pressure all night. The o line couldn't handle A.E.'s speed. The A.E. defense looked very good to me . I heard that neither team had their best running back playing.

Will they have another scrimmage in the fall to see if either team improves ?

What Ship ?? The Titanic ??? thats the only ship they will be on .. the one that sinks !!!!

Let's not get on your boys that didn't even make the playoffs last year... Come on now, they're going to the ship it might be the Regional Ship but they're going!!!

First Off I dont know what scrimmage you were at but neither offense scored on either of the first defenses and AE did not even get back to the line of scrimmage on their first 2 series until the left handed QB scrambled for about 15 yards on the last play of the drive!!! Now Centrals line did not look good but the have 1 returning starter...but as the scrimmage went both lines got better and AE scored on the 30th play of the scrimmage on centrals 2nd team defense and the Central scored on AEs 2nd team defense!!! So their were no 4 tds scored by AE the whole scrimmage and Centrals young guys played well...I would know I have the film to prove the score and with that being said scrimmages are not about scoring for either team it is about finding out who can play and who cant!!! Overall Turtle it was good for both sides and a scoreless scrimmage with the first teamers on both sides!!! Oh by the way AE had 2 fumbles and Central could hve scooped 1 up and scored with it but AEs coach picked the ball up!! Good scrimmage!! We have West thursday at home about 530!!!

First Off I dont know what scrimmage you were at but neither offense scored on either of the first defenses and AE did not even get back to the line of scrimmage on their first 2 series until the left handed QB scrambled for about 15 yards on the last play of the drive!!! Now Centrals line did not look good but the have 1 returning starter...but as the scrimmage went both lines got better and AE scored on the 30th play of the scrimmage on centrals 2nd team defense and the Central scored on AEs 2nd team defense!!! So their were no 4 tds scored by AE the whole scrimmage and Centrals young guys played well...I would know I have the film to prove the score and with that being said scrimmages are not about scoring for either team it is about finding out who can play and who cant!!! Overall Turtle it was good for both sides and a scoreless scrimmage with the first teamers on both sides!!! Oh by the way AE had 2 fumbles and Central could hve scooped 1 up and scored with it but AEs coach picked the ball up!! Good scrimmage!! We have West thursday at home about 530!!!

The scrimmage I was at was at Austin East High School. I'm sorry I offended you. My statement STANDS - 4 to 0. By the way , I like to keep score . That usually tells the good from the bad . I think it did again on Monday night. Central left feeling like losers AND Austin East left feeling like winners . Wonder why ? I guess Austin East kept score too !!! LOL. Get real !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The scrimmage I was at was at Austin East High School. I'm sorry I offended you. My statement STANDS - 4 to 0. By the way , I like to keep score . That usually tells the good from the bad . I think it did again on Monday night. Central left feeling like losers AND Austin East left feeling like winners . Wonder why ? I guess Austin East kept score too !!! LOL. Get real !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What scores are you talking about and I was on the field during the scrimmage and did not see the 4 TDs and Central scored 6 Tds total including 2 TDs from our starting QB and I have the film to prove my story so let me know when you want the facts!!!! Get Real!!!

Wow we have 2 people going at it and its not involving me that's a first /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> . But seriously though I wasn't there and I've talked to people that's affiliated with both squads.. They're both just said both teams has a lot to work on but they were fairly even.. So that's my 2 cents... Oh by the way, I would love to see that film if you don't mind. I mean let me be the judge of what the score was. Hahaha and how come you were on the field? Were you holding the chains or the ref? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Now The Cat, I wish you would've told me yall played West tomorrow man I would've went to that scrimmage however I'm taking that long haul to see South Doyle vs Cumberland County. You may ask WHY? I don't know I asked myself that question too LOL

Wow we have 2 people going at it and its not involving me that's a first /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> . But seriously though I wasn't there and I've talked to people that's affiliated with both squads.. They're both just said both teams has a lot to work on but they were fairly even.. So that's my 2 cents... Oh by the way, I would love to see that film if you don't mind. I mean let me be the judge of what the score was. Hahaha and how come you were on the field? Were you holding the chains or the ref? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Now The Cat, I wish you would've told me yall played West tomorrow man I would've went to that scrimmage however I'm taking that long haul to see South Doyle vs Cumberland County. You may ask WHY? I don't know I asked myself that question too LOL

Turtle I was coaching and the score was even for the whole scrimmage at 4-4 and my bad on the late notice and why are you going to that game and we will miss you at the scrimmage!!! But both teams are wxtremely young and have a long way to go!!!