Congratulations to Coalfield!

rSquared

Just want to congratulate Coach J. Laurendine, the Coalfield team, and the entire school and community on a great season and on earning a trip to the 'Boro this year! This is what I had envisioned back in my coaching days at Coalfield (2000-2004) but wasn't fortunate enough to see it come to fruition. I did know then, however, that if we didn't make it, that the Yellow Jackets would have a great chance when fourth grader (at that time) Lindsey Fadnek arrived on the high school scene. And that has now come to pass most definitely!

So again, congrats on the accomplishment and good luck in the state! I remember going for the first time as an assistant coach under Darlene Headrick at Oakdale in 1998. It was an enjoyable experience that you just do not forget---so enjoy it and play hard!

Congrats also to Coach Jason Wilson and the baseball program---a program that already HAS a state championship to its credit! Bring home another one guys!

A former Yellow Jacket,

R. Roark/rSquared

Just want to congratulate Coach J. Laurendine, the Coalfield team, and the entire school and community on a great season and on earning a trip to the 'Boro this year! This is what I had envisioned back in my coaching days at Coalfield (2000-2004) but wasn't fortunate enough to see it come to fruition. I did know then, however, that if we didn't make it, that the Yellow Jackets would have a great chance when fourth grader (at that time) Lindsey Fadnek arrived on the high school scene. And that has now come to pass most definitely!

So again, congrats on the accomplishment and good luck in the state! I remember going for the first time as an assistant coach under Darlene Headrick at Oakdale in 1998. It was an enjoyable experience that you just do not forget---so enjoy it and play hard!

Congrats also to Coach Jason Wilson and the baseball program---a program that already HAS a state championship to its credit! Bring home another one guys!

A former Yellow Jacket,

R. Roark/rSquared

I am the coach from NGHS and would like to add my congratulations to Coalfield. Even though it was a tough game and hard fought, the better team came out top!!! Good luck and know you have the support of the NGHS team!!! Make East Tennessee proud!!

i think its hilarious that coalfield made it to state. what a joke!

You evidently dont know much about softball or the value of real good pitching.....or been around long enough to know young women are usually different people every other game!

I aint got no dog there.......but you must got whipped by em' a time or two......and if you are an adult calling a team of kids a joke......

Look in the Mirror and ya'll see a real JOKE! AND YOU SHOULD APOLOGIZE ! If your not an adult, an apology is in order because your statement was personal!

Your WAY OUT of LINE !!

i think its hilarious that coalfield made it to state. what a joke!

You most not know much about Coalfield or you would know that alot of young people come from this small town. They have hearts as bigs as the world. And work their butts off. They put everything they have and then some in everything they do. Coalfield had every right to be at STATE. Not just because of their pitcher but the whole team. It takes a team effort to get where they were. And I bet that if everyone in Coalfield could read this they would call you out on it. Not only am I PROUD OF LINDSAY (the Pitcher) but the rest of the team also. It takes a real butt to hide behind a screen name. Unlike me, I dont hide mine. Im #16 AUNT and A BIG TIME COALFIELD YELLOW JACKET FAN /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />