Kara Woods and Team!

UC21FAN

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well that is the type of thing that tears teams apart. I have seen it before. When people start making it all about one person and not the team it happens. The other players get tired of hearing it. You have a very good team and a great young pitcher. Best of luck to all.

if i had a daughter i would just hope and pray she becomes as good as Kara Woods!!! she is not only a great pitcher but she dont take credit. she says its a team thing not her. she is the most dedicated young lady i have ever been around. she is not the type to tear a team apart by braggin. she could care less what people say about her as long as she helps her team and everyone knows she did! she is by far the best pitcher i have ever seen and if and when i have a daughter i will only hope she is just like Ms. Woods. She is an outstanding young lady and would give you the shirt off her back if you asked for it. She was raised right and that is where we all need to thank her mom and dad. Great young lady and i hope she keeps winning and goes on to pitch someone to an NCAA National Championship. Kara you are the very best pitcher in the state in my opinion. Keep it up because your just pitching your way to any college you wanna go too!! Way to go Unicoi on your title!!!