Non South Rebel hog-wash

muttandjeff

Your a CoachT freshman. But you got the "joke" part right. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Waco I don't know whats happening to you.

You was one of our best and entertaining posters. You kept us rolling and you was very accurate on the topics. Drop the fantasy and get back to reality.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You was one of our best and entertaining posters. You kept us rolling and you was very accurate on the topics. Drop the fantasy and get back to reality.

DB wins it everyone stop talking and causing problems South hasnt won in seventeen years and there not going to this year!

This is the off season. Im having some fun with a nit-witt. When practice starts back I'll be back on topic. Until then just skip over my post.

Thank You:

WaCo /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> JaCo

No, u need to quit embarrassing your son and yourself. Your own people try and tolerates you. Believe me its a topic and if you would have been at the track meet when they were ragging Bobby about you, you would have been highly ashamed. I'm not attacking you, its just the truth. Bobby may be grateful to you but I promise he is catching much flack. We try to talk football and your on here rambling about OFF THE WALL sh** and its so not funny or entertaining. NO body cares about you doing yoga or being a black belt. You did a wonderful thing with Bobby but it seems like your just on here wanting attention. Get it from your husband. NO BODY CARES, SORRY!!!!!

On second thought, after reading this post, you are right. I don't want to be a part of someone embarrassing their son. Sorry. I'll move on now.

On second thought, after reading this post, you are right. I don't want to be a part of someone embarrassing their son. Sorry. I'll move on now.

Ok, you two Dr. Spocks are the bomb. That's right, Waco, get right on the first bandwagon bashing that comes along. Never have a single original thought- it's the KCS way. By all means, please make sure your little imaginary anonymous friends never catch you with mean, evil mothers like this. You have a reputation to maintain. You're So above this! I agree with Indian Notion---never reply to my post again. Resist. I believe in you. Just pretend like we never met and shared cookies.

But can you return my red high heels first? You were wearing them last night--not sure where you took them off...? Just give them back and my Easy Bake Oven and we'll call it even. There is no fury.... blah, blah.

Cabanna boy! A night cap please for the boat cruise to shore. Ahoy...

NO BODY CARES, SORRY!!!!!

And your opinion matters so very much to me. Really. I'll take your advice in deep consideration.

PS...bitterness and envy are such unattractive traits on you, polish up a bit in charm school and try again /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

And I can promise you that BT2 takes NO crap NO time from NO one, especially a confused indian kid...they'd just be another greasy spot on Fort Henry Drive, however, I will let the duece know you are concerned for his self esteem and friend-making.

Can you use phonics and read that this is a SOUTH thread? No wannabees please, no matter how bitter and angry you are. You are dismissed. Pick up your tail feathers and don't let the door hit you in the end zone.

This is the off season. Im having some fun with a nit-witt. When practice starts back I'll be back on topic. Until then just skip over my post.

Thank You:

WaCo /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> JaCo

Wacko, please don't leave me NOW....not when I have COOKIES in the oven!

Forever Yours, Mrs. WaCo /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> JaCo

And your opinion matters so very much to me. Really. I'll take your advice in deep consideration.

PS...bitterness and envy are such unattractive traits on you, polish up a bit in charm school and try again /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

And I can promise you that BT2 takes NO crap NO time from NO one, especially a confused indian kid...they'd just be another greasy spot on Fort Henry Drive, however, I will let the duece know you are concerned for his self esteem and friend-making.

Can you use phonics and read that this is a SOUTH thread? No wannabees please, no matter how bitter and angry you are. You are dismissed. Pick up your tail feathers and don't let the door hit you in the end zone.

what driink, would you like mam. anything to please

Wow, how delayed! It took you how long to come up with this?

Why would anyone envy you? Your an attention seeker that everyone makes fun of, don't you get it. These men and women have been trying to tell you this! Even this thread was mainly toward you and Waco.

CHARM SCHOOL? You get on here and air your son's dirty laundry in a public forum and then you turn it around wanting everyone to know that your his savior, please! Why would you do this to your son? I know, to try and make your self look good.

You sit on this forum demeaning most all posters like they are dumb, even your own South posters. You need to read your own post and realize how STUPID and Ignorant you sound, and your a teacher!!!!! No wonder they booted you out of Sullivan County.

I saw and heard them ragging Bobby about you, most were his own team mates, I felt sorry for the kid, and the more you post makes my heart go out to him that much more.

Bobby is a good football player, but it has NOTHING, NOTHING to do with you and I hope you don't ruin things for him.

You need to use your comprehinsive phonics and see the word "HOGWASH" on this thread and respect others. We want to talk about FOOTBALL, the thing you claim you know all about. Talk about Bobby and his talent BUT NOT ABOUT YOU OR YOUR WEIRD STORIES, LIKE I SAID NO ONE CARES!!!!!!!!!! SORRY.

what driink, would you like mam. anything to please

Sounds like she's had way to many!!!! She tried to dismiss me. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Did not know I was in class.

Sounds like she's had way to many!!!! She tried to dismiss me. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Did not know I was in class.

Humm, never worked for Sullivan County in my life, but I hope you feel better after your rage. Perhaps your meds will kick in soon. We can smell that Kingsport fear from here lil indian boy. I imagine you'll be frothing at the mouth by game time. Fear is a nasty thing, but continue to seek counseling.

Do you feel sorry enough for him to make a few car insurance payments or pay for his subs to be installed? Now, that would be a way to show your sorry for him. Let me know if you need his account number for deposit.

I eat bigger people that you before breakfast fool. Find your crayola thread and go play.