LEBANON

Guest UNOIT

CECE, THAT WAS EXCELLENT. BUT I HATE TO BUST YOUR BUBBLE YOU HAVE GOT THE FAN ALL WRONG I HAVE STATED ONLY WHAT I SAW AND THAT WAS LHS GOT BEAT BY TWO PHYSICAL TEAMS THE LAST TWO WEEKS. I STATED THAT IS THINK COACK BROWN IS DOING WHAT HE CAN ON LIMITED ATHLETES. LHS DOESN'T HAVE THE JUSTIN JONES, SHAFFERS, LANNINGS AND OTHERS. THEY ARE YOUNG AND INEXPERIENCED AND THEY LACK THE DEPTH AT KEY POSITIONS. THEY WILL GET BETTER AS TIME GOES ON BUT YOU KNOW AS WELL I DO WILSON CO WON'T GIVE YOU THAT LONG. AS FOR THE HEART IT TAKE TO PLAY FOOTBALL I KN0W AND CAN APPRECIATE THAT BECAUSE I ONCE PLAYED FOOTBALL FOR THE BLUE. AND I NEVER HAD A LOSING SEASON WHILE I WAS THERE. SO SAVE THE HEART SPEECH FOR THOSE WHO ARE TRULY BASHING LHS, BECAUSE I'M NOT. I DON'T HAVE ANY REASON TO BASH COACH BROWN OR ANY BODY ELSE. BUT I WILL POST MY OPINION JUST LIKE YOU, LHS98 AND JTTR4 DO. BUT JUST BECAUSE I DON'T AGREE WITH YOU GUYS OR GALS DOESN'T MEAN I'M BASHING LHS. IF I HAVE HURT YOUR FEELING IN ANYWAY: GET OVER IT. I CAN DISCUSS ANY ASPECT OF FOOTBALL YOU WOULD LIKE TO OFFENSE OR DEFENSE. SO STOP TRYING TO INSULT ME AND SEE FOOTBALL FROM ALL ANGLES.

ENOUGH SAID.

:D:)

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted by dbdcrazie:

Jerry Joslin was FIRED because of rubbing many people the wrong way. This cost the program money from ticket buyers and boosters. I have not agreed with many hirings and firings of the GHS principal, but I believe that this decision to fire Joslin and hire Lassiter was a great move. Kids that would not have played for Joslin because of his "Football only, NO other sport" mentality, now play and play well for Lassiter and his staff.

No this is not the real story, I have heard the real story and there is much more behind it but I do not believe that it should be told to anyone but him.

Posted by fan101:

. . . BUT JUST BECAUSE I DON'T AGREE WITH YOU GUYS OR GALS DOESN'T MEAN I'M BASHING LHS. IF I HAVE HURT YOUR FEELING IN ANYWAY: GET OVER IT. I CAN DISCUSS ANY ASPECT OF FOOTBALL YOU WOULD LIKE TO OFFENSE OR DEFENSE. SO STOP TRYING TO INSULT ME AND SEE FOOTBALL FROM ALL ANGLES.

ENOUGH SAID.

:D:D

My comments were not directed to you or any statement you made - go back and read it again.

I have read on this board for some time and have a suggestion for all those who want to talk about Lebanon Football. Let the man they hired to coach football do his job. Until you walk a mile in his shoes, you have no idea what his job entails. Football at Lebanon should be about the players that play the game and not the coaches, former or current.

UNOIT, BIG1, and TRUTH all sound like the same author. Do the research yourselves and compare the style and language used. Sounds like a guy either on the inside or with some pretty good sources.

THANKS CECE, I JUST WANT ALL THE LEBANON FANS KNOW THAT I'M NOT BASHING ANY ASPECT OF BLUE DEVIL BALL. I WISH THEM THE BEST AND I WILL BE AT EVERY GAME CHEERING FOR THOSE GUYS.

GOOD LUCK THIS WEEK AGAINST OAKLAND.

OK, Lebanon team, are you going to let these people keep saying you have no heart and no talent? Show them who has heart and talent. Go out and prove them all wrong, we know you have talent and heart. Go gettum!

GO BLUE DEVILS!

THAT'S THE ONLY WAY TO GET THE CRITICS OF YOUR BACK. BEAT OAKLAND AND THEY HAVE TO GIVE YOU SOME RESPECT.

NOW ON THE SUBJECT OF THE OLD COACHES, NOT ALL OF THOSE GUYS ARE BITTER, SOME HOPE LHS CAN TURN THINGS AROUND. BUT A WISE MAN ONCE TOLD BE TO KEEP MY ENEMIES CLOSE AND MY FRIENDS CLOSER. TAKE THAT AS YOU MAY.

GOOD LUCK BLUE DEVILS.

IT'S SHOWTIME BLUE. WE NEED TO GET TO THE STADIUM AND SUPPORT THE BOYZ TONIGHT. GUYS, YOU GOT TO GO OUT AND GET THE RESPECT YOU DESERVE. COME OUT SWINGING TONIGHT BOYS AND SHOW THEM CRITICS AND DOUBTERS ABOUT HEART. IT'S UP TO YOU GUYS BECAUSE AS YOU CAN TELL, YOU'VE GOT SUPPORT AND DOUBTERS ON THE MESSAGE BOARD. IT'S UP TO YOU TO GET THE JOB DONE. SHOW OAKLAND WHY IT'S BEEN 2 YEARS SINCE THEY'VE BEAT US.