football camp in east tennessee

ajw

A.A.A Football and Cheerleading CAMP

June 20th

Cleveland High School

Cleveland Tennessee

8-12

$25 per camper

Camp is set up to have several college coaches come to east tennessee to instruct our kids on fundamentals. Camp is also set up for our local high school players to get noticed by college coaches as well. All the money raised for the camp will go to a scholarship fund. Anyone interested in attending or maybe helping out contact me.

Colleges on schedule to attend: Coaches from Southern Miss, Arkansas State, Morehouse, Alabama State, Jackson State, Special guest from NFL also to be on hand.

Working on getting local college coaches to come out.

Thanks

Landius Wilkerson

wilkersona1@k12tn.net

423-920-0049

This post has been edited by ajw: A minute ago

More information please?

Is this going to be like a combine? I mean what's going to go on? Are you doing mainly drills?

Their will be drills and fundamental work for everyone, but the high school kids will get a chance to do drills in front of the college coaches kind of like a combine.

you can register at cleveland high at 7 a.m. on saturday morning june 20th.

had a few college coaches back out. only 2 schools to be present...sorry

I heard that the 6 players that showed up really impressed the coaches that were there.. Maybe next year you could give farther notice and you can get more people there.. But good job on the camp. I invited or told a lot of people about this camp and only one person went but he said he was highly impressed at how well it was organized and well ran. GOOD JOB!!

had a few college coaches back out. only 2 schools to be present...sorry

I heard that the 6 players that showed up really impressed the coaches that were there.. Maybe next year you could give farther notice and you can get more people there.. But good job on the camp. I invited or told a lot of people about this camp and only one person went but he said he was highly impressed at how well it was organized and well ran. GOOD JOB!!