Basketball Coaches Association of TN Fall Clinic

judgesmales

The 3rd annual Basketball Coaches Association of Tennesse Fall Coaching Clinic is set and what a line up they have this year!

The clinic is at the Nashville Airport Marriott Sept. 25th and 26th. Featured speakers include:

TOM IZZO MICHIGAN STATE

BRUCE PEARL TENNESSEE

JEFF WALZ LOUISVILLE WOMEN

MELANIE BALCOMB VANDERBILT WOMEN

KEVIN STALLINGS VANDERBILT

CHRIS LOWERY SOUTHERN ILLINOIS

KEN MCDONALD WESTERN KENTUCKY

JOHN SCHULMAN UTC

DON TYNDAL MOREHEAD STATE

Seating is limited. To register early go to the BCAT website at www.digitalsports.com/bcat, go to the camps and clinics links to download forms or for more info.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

The annual BCAT clinic will be held at the Nashville Airport Marriott, Sept. 25th-26th, 2009.

The schedule of the clinic is Friday night September 25th

Jeff Walz Louisville Women 6-7:15

Bruce Pearl Tennessee 7:15-8:30

Tom Izzo Michigan State 8:30-9:45

Saturday September 26th

Michael Burt Anatomy of Winning 8:30-9

Kevin Stallings Vanderbilt 9-10

Melanie Balcomb Vanderbilt Women 10-11

Ken McDonald W. Ky Men 11-12

Gene Menees TSSAA Rules Meeting 12-12:30

Chris Lowery Southern ILL. 12:30-1:30

John Schulman UTC 1:30-2:30

There will also be a meeting during the clinic of BCAT members to discuss topics confronting the sport in Tennessee. All members need to attend as well as anyone concerned about the direction of the sport needs to join so we have a unified voice.The calibur of coaches that are speaking gives you an idea of how well thought of the in state talent has been and will continue to be!

The annual BCAT clinic will be held at the Nashville Airport Marriott, Sept. 25th-26th, 2009.

The schedule of the clinic is Friday night September 25th

Jeff Walz Louisville Women 6-7:15

Bruce Pearl Tennessee 7:15-8:30

Tom Izzo Michigan State 8:30-9:45

Saturday September 26th

Michael Burt Anatomy of Winning 8:30-9

Kevin Stallings Vanderbilt 9-10

Melanie Balcomb Vanderbilt Women 10-11

Ken McDonald W. Ky Men 11-12

Gene Menees TSSAA Rules Meeting 12-12:30

Chris Lowery Southern ILL. 12:30-1:30

John Schulman UTC 1:30-2:30

There will also be a meeting during the clinic of BCAT members to discuss topics confronting the sport in Tennessee. All members need to attend as well as anyone concerned about the direction of the sport needs to join so we have a unified voice.The calibur of coaches that are speaking gives you an idea of how well thought of the in state talent has been and will continue to be!

I was looking at the BCAT website and under the agenda it did not have Bruce Pearl. It had many of the other coaches though with their accomplishments. Is Coach Pearl no longer going to make it or was he inadvertenly left off?

That was on the old website, the new website will be up this week or early next week. The schedule you are talking about was probably up before he was added in the spring and was not changed because of the change in websites. He is still scheduled to speak on Friday the 25th at 7:30 followed by Tom Izzo at 8:30.

That was on the old website, the new website will be up this week or early next week. The schedule you are talking about was probably up before he was added in the spring and was not changed because of the change in websites. He is still scheduled to speak on Friday the 25th at 7:30 followed by Tom Izzo at 8:30.

Thank you for clearing that up. It is a good line up and should be a fun night.