Hixson coach resigns

wilson25

I don't blame him for coaching at SD. I'm happy for him if that's what he wants. I guess you know he was Tate's top assistant at Hixson prior to becoming a dugout coach (2nd assistant) for SD. What this does is that it influences kids from Loftis to go to SD instead of Hixson.

Personally I would rather be the water boy for a good program (Soddy Daisy), than the "top assistant" at Hixson with a coach that doesn't have a clue. Wes should have been the head coach at Hixson as he is at Loftis and maybe all those good players that went to Soddy may have gone to Hixson instead.

Aman keep on preaching wilson you know more softball than most of these people from the valley

thank you Ranger!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where do you get off chastising me for voicing my opinion? Is everybody that disagree's with you subject to your ridicule?

Where do you get off calling a coach "clueless" when the facts clearly point otherwise? It's not just this, you've been insulting coaches and more importantly, players and teams, on here for years.

Ranger, you're doing a great job as cheerleader.

Where do you get off calling a coach "clueless" when the facts clearly point otherwise? It's not just this, you've been insulting coaches and more importantly, players and teams, on here for years.

Ranger, you're doing a great job as cheerleader.

The facts? Who's facts? I think she did a poor job. You think she did a good job. What do you think ranger?

T ate should be coachng a team in the valley . see how long it would take to run them in the ground . I heard weswas going back to hixson????????

Personally I would stay at Soddy. Wes has a good thing going and maybe Clifford will retire someday and Wes could slide into that job.

Tate has more state titles than anyone from Ooltewah... With half the enrollment. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> So what does that say?

In Tn. there are 3 different public school classifications A, AA, AAA. Schools are placed in a classification according to how many studenst are in the school. Ooltewah plays in AAA. Hixson plays in AA. So why do you bring up the fact that Hixson has half the students? That means nothing.

Tate won her state titles in the last century. Ooltewah won one just a couple of years ago.

In Tn. there are 3 different public school classifications A, AA, AAA. Schools are placed in a classification according to how many studenst are in the school. Ooltewah plays in AAA. Hixson plays in AA. So why do you bring up the fact that Hixson has half the students? That means nothing.

Tate won her state titles in the last century. Ooltewah won one just a couple of years ago.

She won hers when Hixson was AAA too... You are dogging out the woman who built that program to what it was. Then you are slamming her for how pitiful they were this year. What did Ooltewah do this year? She went to sectionals two out of the last three years. I just don't see the problem there. Now having played them twice this year it is obvious the talent isn't there, and whoever replaces or has replaced her is gonna have to work their tail off to do half of what she did.

She won hers when Hixson was AAA too... You are dogging out the woman who built that program to what it was. Then you are slamming her for how pitiful they were this year. What did Ooltewah do this year? She went to sectionals two out of the last three years. I just don't see the problem there. Now having played them twice this year it is obvious the talent isn't there, and whoever replaces or has replaced her is gonna have to work their tail off to do half of what she did.

Ooltewah's coach didn't resign (get fired). Tate won her titles back in 82&83, 25 years ago. What has she done this century? Losing sectional games is nothing to brag about BigJ. Does Big J stand for Janet? Is that you Tate? Who else but Indian would stick up for you?