Kyle Upton

Parkrose

I want to raise the question to everyone, How good was and is Kyle Upton? I watched this kid play in high school and in JUCO and its seems that this kid really feels the game of Basketball. When he was at Antioch High School, I watched him take over a game, control his team, control the game, make the right pass and make the right shot. I think he was one of the best Guards that came out of Nashville. I watched him play this year in JUCO, and pretty much the same but it looks as if he faster, and develop long range shot. I would love to see this kid on a Major D1 level once he is done playing JUCO, Good Luck Mr. Upton. What's your thought?

I want to raise the question to everyone, How good was and is Kyle Upton? I watched this kid play in high school and in JUCO and its seems that this kid really feels the game of Basketball. When he was at Antioch High School, I watched him take over a game, control his team, control the game, make the right pass and make the right shot. I think he was one of the best Guards that came out of Nashville. I watched him play this year in JUCO, and pretty much the same but it looks as if he faster, and develop long range shot. I would love to see this kid on a Major D1 level once he is done playing JUCO, Good Luck Mr. Upton. What's your thought?

I THINK HES AT WALTERS STATE WHICH HELPS PRODUCE ALOT OF D1 PLAYERS. I THINK HE COULD PLAY D1 BUT I THINK ALOT OF KIDS CAN PLAY AT THAT LEVEL WHICH NEVER WIND UP PLAYING D1 OR COLLEGE BALL AT ALL. I WOULD BE A LITTLE SURPRISED IF HE GOES MAJOR D1 BUT I HOPE HE DOES. I SEE HIM IN A MID MAJOR CONFERENCE BUT I HOPE HE DOES GO MAJOR D1 SO I CAN WATCH HIM PLAY ON TV.

Kyle is one of those kids who loves basketball, and will do what he has to do to excel at the game. Kyle's problem is that school is not his first love. He will do enough to get by, but not excel. Not saying he can't, just a little lazy. I do wish Kyle the best, and I hope he does sign with a high major college, because he can play with the best of them. Watch out for his assist to go up next year b/c former teammate Taj Wells will be at Walters State next year.

Kyle is one of those kids who loves basketball, and will do what he has to do to excel at the game. Kyle's problem is that school is not his first love. He will do enough to get by, but not excel. Not saying he can't, just a little lazy. I do wish Kyle the best, and I hope he does sign with a high major college, because he can play with the best of them. Watch out for his assist to go up next year b/c former teammate Taj Wells will be at Walters State next year.

Well I hope he excel in school so we can see him on a High Major. WOW, I hope the best for Taj Wells as well, it just seem every time that kid goes for positive here comes negative. Taj has alot of talent and can make it on a Major level. If Walters State get Taj, that would really help Taj and WSCC. Best of Luck for both of these guys.

• 3 weeks later...

Antioch had a great team. What's the deal with Taj? Great physical specimen but why wasn't he in school this past season? Whatever the reason, I hope he gets it together because I'm an Antioch fan. Kyle is a great guard and was the key to thier team at Antioch. I predict he will be in the OVC. Does McAdoo go to the NFL? I believe so. I hope he's tied in tight the the North Carolina Family and wish him the best.

Hoopmaster

From my understanding Taj didnt have the requirements to get in school. But he do now, he will be attending Walter State as well with Kyle. Mcadoo, should be in the NFL if he put up numbers. I saw him this summer and was like man he has gotting big. Mike Williams, was a great shooter, hopefully he will keep up the good work at Chat State CC, Brian Clarke, I hope to see him on the floor this year, Whatever happen to Girty, I loved his game as well. The biggest Recruit in Alabama is Coty Clarke, I wish him well. All these guys, best of luck...........................