Maury County Girl's Basketball

BulldogGrowl

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It could be a lack of position problem or certification issue. I saw online that Maury County schools have cut back. Here is a quote from the Daily Herald. "The district has already laid off 12 teachers and 23 educational assistants." I'm sure he didn't meet with the players during the dead period.

Congrats to Jason Fite! Another great coaching prospect that was tutored under the legendary Larry Helton of Lewis County. I am sure he will have those girls winning their share of ballgames soon enough.

Is Helton the same little man that was at Chapel Hill a few years ago? The guy I am thinking of used to yell all the time.

With so many new coaches in a new district it could be a strange season........Go CA!

Just got an email that Tyler Brown, assistant coach at Columbia Academy got the Head coaching job at Santa Fe... he has no head coaching experience... must be a certification thing (biology)....

Santa Fe will regret hiring Brown. Not many people at CA or Maury County care much for him. He probably won't last at Santa Fe. The natives will grow restless!