Dyersburg vs. DC- Predictions

RogerDodger

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Both teams need a heckuva alot of work...Dc has only 10-15 upperclassmen....D'burg be lost without Taylor.....DC actually played better than I thought they would. Worst refs EVER seen in any game I think...just pitiful.Went as I expected....great game D-burg smile cause it won't be happening again in the next few years.... :thumb:

Both teams need a heckuva alot of work...Dc has only 10-15 upperclassmen....D'burg be lost without Taylor.....DC actually played better than I thought they would. Worst refs EVER seen in any game I think...just pitiful.Went as I expected....great game D-burg smile cause it won't be happening again in the next few years.... :thumb:

good thing he gets to play the rest of the year then. this was a stupid comment, i believe there were 10 other players on the field with him on every play tonight.

good thing he gets to play the rest of the year then. this was a stupid comment, i believe there were 10 other players on the field with him on every play tonight.

and why is it every time dc loses you say the refs were the worse you have ever seen?

Dyersburg's secondary/pass defense is AWFUL..It was bad last year..We changed head coaches and it is STILL BAD...Thought I was watching a "John Chavis" defense on those 3rd and longs....Whatever happened to "manning up" on a receiver....This soft zone was bad....While I am a Trojan through and through...Teams that are gonna beat up on DC better do it now...I looked and they had 4 sophmore and 1 true freshman on the offensive line, the quarterback was a sophmore, the Medford kid is a sophmore, the Wilson kid is a freshman,,,NOTHING BUT SOPHMORES and freshman...Dyersburg on the other had didn't look too bad ...No fumbles that I can recall..."Snook" Taylor if he stays healthy will break a LOT of single season records at Dyersburg...Don't know that has has the "wiggle" that Tyler Caldwell had to make a defender miss. but man, in a footrace I believe he is as fast as Tyler...The line played good..Brown played OK...Kinda what I thought I would see from a Bart Stowe coached team..."Just line up and try to stop us"...Nothing fancy...but BOY does that secondary/pass defense need working on...and outside of Justin Whitfield isn't that the same bunch that played LAST YEAR?....As John W. Tucker always said..."The best pass defense is a "PASS RUSH"...Hopefully we get that corrected sometimes soon..

The kids played well for both squads. I think that coaches saw some things that made them smile and some that made them cringe. I think the Trojans will learn from this and make several improvements. DC is not the only young team. D-burg had several young kids step up and contribute! It is now time to get a thread going on Covington. While this one was fun.... they start counting in 2 weeks with Covington. :thumb::thumb::thumb:

Being young is not an excuse thats what all those practices and scrimmages in the offseason are for. A big chunk of those kids that played last night saw playing time last season. Here we go again with DC blaming the refs. If you want to blame somebody blame that loser of a coach Renshaw. Been there 7 or 8 years now and has only had one good season. He's always had talented kids but he's too much of an idiot to know how to coach them. DC is better off firing him and bringing in the coach from Northview.

We've had 3 different head coaches in 3 years and still can't stop a passing attack...Wonder how many yards Dye threw for last night?...had them in those 3rd and long and 4th and longs...and BINGO ..1st down!..Man, they need to get that corrected...I saw some of those kid who were starting for NORTHVIEW last year..starting last night....Don't know if we play another team that throws the ball that much..but man..DC made it look awful easy at times...

I don't remember the exact amount but it was right around 300 yards! I know after the game on the radio they said for both teams it was close to 800 yards total offense! Overall it was a good game, and atleast for me it wasn't a royal stomping like a lot of folks thought it would have been! Was there and enjoyed it even though DC lost watching the kids from both schools give it there all on the field, in the end the better team won last night.

Just my 2cents :popcorneater:

Dyersburg's secondary/pass defense is AWFUL..It was bad last year..We changed head coaches and it is STILL BAD...Thought I was watching a "John Chavis" defense on those 3rd and longs....Whatever happened to "manning up" on a receiver....This soft zone was bad....While I am a Trojan through and through...Teams that are gonna beat up on DC better do it now...I looked and they had 4 sophmore and 1 true freshman on the offensive line, the quarterback was a sophmore, the Medford kid is a sophmore, the Wilson kid is a freshman,,,NOTHING BUT SOPHMORES and freshman...Dyersburg on the other had didn't look too bad ...No fumbles that I can recall..."Snook" Taylor if he stays healthy will break a LOT of single season records at Dyersburg...Don't know that has has the "wiggle" that Tyler Caldwell had to make a defender miss. but man, in a footrace I believe he is as fast as Tyler...The line played good..Brown played OK...Kinda what I thought I would see from a Bart Stowe coached team..."Just line up and try to stop us"...Nothing fancy...but BOY does that secondary/pass defense need working on...and outside of Justin Whitfield isn't that the same bunch that played LAST YEAR?....As John W. Tucker always said..."The best pass defense is a "PASS RUSH"...Hopefully we get that corrected sometimes soon..

Couldnt agree more !! think other teams dont know from only one game Trojans Dont Defend the pass...we cant outscore em all !!