Gatlinburg-Pittman 5 new transfers Knoxville News Sentinel

BigFatWoman

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Three of the kids come from BIG TIME programs at both the highschool and AAU level and have faced some of the best players and competition in the country and these kids were contributors to boot. This is a very big deal in my opinion.

Count me in as one that will follow Gatlinburg-Pittman very cole this season. Heck, i might even have to take a mini vacation to Gatlinburg and make a side trip to watch this team.

Good luck to Gatlinburg Pittman this season. This is good news for TN highschool hoops.

I don't know...what do you think? You think this is on the up and up or not?

I know Raul well enough to know that he would not go out and recruit players. Even if he did...how in the world would he be able to get them here from all over the country. It's not like he can afford to pay them or give them jobs. Not to mention DeJesus and Suarez came from big time high school programs that were already going to land them D1 scholarships. This is just luck!

I don't know...what do you think? You think this is on the up and up or not?

I know Raul well enough to know that he would not go out and recruit players. Even if he did...how in the world would he be able to get them here from all over the country. It's not like he can afford to pay them or give them jobs. Not to mention DeJesus and Suarez came from big time high school programs that were already going to land them D1 scholarships. This is just luck!

Sounds like BigFatWoman is a little jealous of GP, i for one have known Coach Raul for a few years, he is strictly on the up and up, i think it is just a stroke of luck, personally i have seen some of the kids play in the fall Rocky Top league and i am looking forward to seeing them play this year, anything good coming out of East TN is a plus for high school basketball in this area, and as far as our home school we will look forward to playing GP this year will spice up the district.

Well there has to be a reason all these incredible players from all over have found themselves in Gatlinburg, TN. You can call me "jealous" if you'd like. I'd just like to say that I am curious.

Here's an idea for you...click on the link and read the article. You'll see where Coach Placeres says that 2 of the families moved to Gatlinburg because their family is in the hotel business. I have spoken with these parents and it is legit. You're probably a Fulton fan that's upset because you're going to get smacked by GP.

Well there has to be a reason all these incredible players from all over have found themselves in Gatlinburg, TN. You can call me "jealous" if you'd like. I'd just like to say that I am curious.

Here's an idea for you...click on the link and read the article. You'll see where Coach Placeres says that 2 of the families moved to Gatlinburg because their family is in the hotel business. I have spoken with these parents and it is legit. You're probably a Fulton fan that's upset because you're going to get smacked by GP.

I read the article.

Anyhow, this should make for some interesting games. It will be fun to watch, I'm sure.

Also maybe I am a Fulton fan. Go FULTON!!