White House-Heritage vs. Jo Byrns

Shep

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jo Byrns wins this by 10 or so points. JB has good all-around team. WHH is lacking on defence. 23 for Watertown had over 150 yds rushing against WHH, most of it on his own. They couldn't stop the qb sneak either. 44 for JB should have a big night. WHH is pretty good on offence, but I believe JB's defence will be the difference in the game.

Good luck to the Red Devils this week. Should be a great game for the the devils. I'm glad that we are home this week. The devils looked great last week and I know that they are loooking foward to a tough week of practice to fix some things for the WHH game. I have been impressed by this team as I was last year about their business like approach to each game and the fact that they take nothing for granted. This team can be every bit as special as last years team. I was very impressed last week with the play of our line backers and lines they like all of the past JB teams will bend but don't break. I was also impressed that the team did not panic when they did not score right away and the Champs scored on their first drive congrats to 44, 7, 64, 17, 25 and 34 for a great game as well as all of the others.

I am Just glad this game is at home for JB so we do not have to see another crazy parent get ejected.

...or 2 crazy alumni :thumb::rolleyes::thumb:

You know, maybe you three should try and get thrown out of all the games like a good luck charm....sorta of a ritual thing. :thumb:

I have to say on the standard that they used to throw you out of the game they could have thrown the whole crowd out. Including grandma's and toddlers. :huh:

i definately wouldnt underestimate the pats this year. they have a better passing game, still not the best but good enough to beat jo byrns. jo byrns arent the team they were last year and the patriots are even better. if they can shut down number 44, they got it.i got the patriots by ten for this one.

I sure hope you are a player thinking like that. 44 while a tremendous player is not all that JB has if he was we would have never beaten Cascade. If you prepare like that the game won't even be close. I dare say that your passing game is no where near good enough to beat Jo Byrns. You are right we are not the team that we were last year no one is and we may even be better at some positions.

i definately wouldnt underestimate the pats this year. they have a better passing game, still not the best but good enough to beat jo byrns. jo byrns arent the team they were last year and the patriots are even better. if they can shut down number 44, they got it.i got the patriots by ten for this one.

no one is going to underestimate the other but if you think jbs is down this year ur going to be surprised.

no one is going to underestimate the other but if you think jbs is down this year ur going to be surprised.

Yeah the only thing down at JB this year is a silver ball in the trophy case. :roflolk: As for that WHH passing game; where was it at against H20? 1 of 3 for 14 yards...looks like there's about as much passing as there ever was. I'd say probably even less passing now that the offense is running a wing-t this year. The run game was impressive against H20 though...averaging nearly 8 yards an attempt!!! We'll get a real good idea of what our run defense is all about come Friday. I think both teams will try and play keep away until the coaches feel comfortable with their defense. I'll say 35-14 JB.

I am Just glad this game is at home for JB so we do not have to see another crazy parent get ejected. I say JB by 14 in this one. WHH better have a very good run defense to stop #44 he is very good. I wonder if Cascade11 has another Highlight reel of him from the Cascade game from last week.

what is your problem dude calling people CRAZY PARENT'S,,,,,,,YOU MEAN 3 CRAZY PARENT'S RIGHT IF YOU KNEW WHAT YOU WAS TALKING ABOUT BE DIFFERENT SO PUT A SOCK IN IT MOUTH :popcorneater:

I am Just glad this game is at home for JB so we do not have to see another crazy parent get ejected. I say JB by 14 in this one. WHH better have a very good run defense to stop #44 he is very good. I wonder if Cascade11 has another Highlight reel of him from the Cascade game from last week.

YOU A VERY FUNNY WHATEVER YOU ARE. COME ON OVER TO THE DUNGEON LET ME SHOW YA HOW CRAZY WE ARE ,,,,,SO YOU GET WORD OF HOW GOOD 44 IS BEING YOU WAS AT WARREN CO, LAST WEEK ,,,,,,,GUESS YOU GOT WORD OF CRAZY TO HUH YOU GOT IT I AM CRAZY ABOUT JBS KICKIN SOME BUTT LAST FRI NIGHT :popcorneater::angry:

YOU A VERY FUNNY WHATEVER YOU ARE. COME ON OVER TO THE DUNGEON LET ME SHOW YA HOW CRAZY WE ARE ,,,,,SO YOU GET WORD OF HOW GOOD 44 IS BEING YOU WAS AT WARREN CO, LAST WEEK ,,,,,,,GUESS YOU GOT WORD OF CRAZY TO HUH YOU GOT IT I AM CRAZY ABOUT JBS KICKIN SOME BUTT LAST FRI NIGHT :popcorneater::angry:

CALM down before you try to type. I agree you guys tore Cascade a new one, but what you did look like something you would see at a little league game in Springfield not a Highschool game. I do not know whom you are but I have called several games with Rex and for him to eject you from the game, you had to be doing something crazy or cussing very loud. I think I saw you in Shelbyville when the Mule Show was in town.

CALM down before you try to type. I agree you guys tore Cascade a new one, but what you did look like something you would see at a little league game in Springfield not a Highschool game. I do not know whom you are but I have called several games with Rex and for him to eject you from the game, you had to be doing something crazy or cussing very loud. I think I saw you in Shelbyville when the Mule Show was in town.

Why do you say it looked like something seen in Springfield little league? We did nothing any crazier than stating opinions and/or simply looking at the ref...and NOT cussing while doing so. That's a fact jack! :thumb: