Karns @ Clinton

coonhunter292

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

KIDD AC did lose this past week but they fought back and had a chance to win at the end. I hope Clinton and AC has a great season. So it will set up a intense game with alot on the table. But any way I say Clinton wins big in this game. I would like to see Clinton go undefeated till the AC game. :thumb:

plus he only play in one of there two games...if there were to have to forfeit any game...which i doubt...it would only be one. You have to remember as long as a school has a change of address on file...that kid can play i wouldnt worry about it if i was Clinton were still gonna win some games this year

Riddle me this oh faithful Dragons, What coach did Mr. Sharp reside with whilst wearing the Black and Orange?

plus he only play in one of there two games...if there were to have to forfeit any game...which i doubt...it would only be one. You have to remember as long as a school has a change of address on file...that kid can play i wouldnt worry about it if i was Clinton were still gonna win some games this year

Riddle me this oh faithful Dragons, What coach did Mr. Sharp reside with whilst wearing the Black and Orange?

Jim Davis knew that Ryan was living with a Clinton Coach....he wants to penalize kids from playing sports if they leave Clinton, but he breaks the rules at Clinton...Not this time...TSSAA are swamped with calls and emails about this subject...I see them coming down hard on this one...TSSAA has no choice, they have been coming down hard on all other schools...hope it does not cost these players their season...may not have a season like this for a long, long time..

Jim Davis knew that Ryan was living with a Clinton Coach....he wants to penalize kids from playing sports if they leave Clinton, but he breaks the rules at Clinton...Not this time...TSSAA are swamped with calls and emails about this subject...I see them coming down hard on this one...TSSAA has no choice, they have been coming down hard on all other schools...hope it does not cost these players their season...may not have a season like this for a long, long time..

Riddle me this... What did the MIghty Dragons have to gain by breaking the laws of the land?

Riddle me this... What did the MIghty Dragons have to gain by breaking the laws of the land?

We could ask that same question to every team that has ever cheated or broken the rules, and the answer is always the same - 'Just win baby.'

The bad thing is, they didn't have to break any rules to win...they have a decent team...Davis just thinks he is above the rules....not this time...not so fast my friend..... :roflol:

We could ask that same question to every team that has ever cheated or broken the rules, and the answer is always the same - 'Just win baby.'

Oh my... a answer to one of my muses. So am I to believe that the Mighty Dragons did not have the talent in place to win fairly?

The bad thing is, they didn't have to break any rules to win...they have a decent team...Davis just thinks he is above the rules....not this time...not so fast my friend..... :roflol:

Riddle me this.... Could this bring on the much needed banishment for Sir Davis from the Kingdom of the Dragon?

The sharpe kid moved back to Clinton with his dad. His mom lives in Jefferson Co where he went back to. This kid was approved to play basketball last year, so I don't see a problem this year until he moved. For the coach he stayed with, there is more to it then known. The dad worked 3rd shift, so there was a coach that would look in on him from time to time, but his residence was with his dad. Who the kid stays with is a mute point. It might seem fishy but the coach involved was just trying to help a troubled young man out, and by the way it doesn't appear that he actually broke any rules.

Riddler2 you joined this morning, and now are an expert that is throwing coaches and programs under the bus. I believe you sir are trying to hide from your other screen name.

The sharpe kid moved back to Clinton with his dad. His mom lives in Jefferson Co where he went back to. This kid was approved to play basketball last year, so I don't see a problem this year until he moved. For the coach he stayed with, there is more to it then known. The dad worked 3rd shift, so there was a coach that would look in on him from time to time, but his residence was with his dad. Who the kid stays with is a mute point. It might seem fishy but the coach involved was just trying to help a troubled young man out, and by the way it doesn't appear that he actually broke any rules.

Riddler2 you joined this morning, and now are an expert that is throwing coaches and programs under the bus. I believe you sir are trying to hide from your other screen name.

Riddle me this..Would the coach you speak of be so ready to help a wayward young man if he wasnt a athlete??