Sullivan South @ Daniel Boone.

WaCoJaC0

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

South over Boone in overtime. I have a real problem in Boone being a good football team. Two weeks in a row South has had to pull it out in the end. Can anyone say "over rated"? I'm starting to wonder if the fans drinking the powder blue gatorade are starting to wonder. And the St. must have been off. He went from 380 yds to 166? Oh yeah, and 7 fumbles? The Tribe are getting their swagger back, it won't be long. Roll Tribe Roll.................

South over Boone in overtime. I have a real problem in Boone being a good football team. Two weeks in a row South has had to pull it out in the end. Can anyone say "over rated"? I'm starting to wonder if the fans drinking the powder blue gatorade are starting to wonder. And the St. must have been off. He went from 380 yds to 166? Oh yeah, and 7 fumbles? The Tribe are getting their swagger back, it won't be long. Roll Tribe Roll.................

And why do you have a real problem in Boone being a good football team?

South over Boone in overtime. I have a real problem in Boone being a good football team. Two weeks in a row South has had to pull it out in the end. Can anyone say "over rated"? I'm starting to wonder if the fans drinking the powder blue gatorade are starting to wonder. And the St. must have been off. He went from 380 yds to 166? Oh yeah, and 7 fumbles? The Tribe are getting their swagger back, it won't be long. Roll Tribe Roll.................[/quo

Lets see South 2-0 DB 1-2 over rated I don't think so....and swagger ha!!!!!ha!!Central get real.

And to the Boone fan's you have a real good team.And I guess you will have to show the Indians just how good you are.AND IT WON'T BE LONG AND WE WILL SHOW YOU OVERRATED!!!!!!! Good luck Boone on the rest of the year and to DB maybe you can play Central every friday and you can get your swagger back....... 8-)

South over Boone in overtime. I have a real problem in Boone being a good football team. Two weeks in a row South has had to pull it out in the end. Can anyone say "over rated"? I'm starting to wonder if the fans drinking the powder blue gatorade are starting to wonder. And the St. must have been off. He went from 380 yds to 166? Oh yeah, and 7 fumbles? The Tribe are getting their swagger back, it won't be long. Roll Tribe Roll.................[/quo

Lets see South 2-0 DB 1-2 over rated I don't think so....and swagger ha!!!!!ha!!Central get real.

And to the Boone fan's you have a real good team.And I guess you will have to show the Indians just how good you are.AND IT WON'T BE LONG AND WE WILL SHOW YOU OVERRATED!!!!!!! Good luck Boone on the rest of the year and to DB maybe you can play Central every friday and you can get your swagger back....... :thumb:

I couldn't of said it better myself................................................

GO REBELS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

You've got to love this. Where else can so many go to express their opinions. I love football. How about the big orange today. Looked a lot like Southern Cal did'nt we? Shotgun inside the 10 with no running backs in the backfield. And sports fan, this was a perfect example of not taking your foot off the gas pedal. Wow. Roll Tribe Roll and Go big orange!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great game. Overrated? Maybe. Oct. 2 we'll get a pretty good idea where the Rebels stand.

The evening started out really ragged. Tightness, tension, nerves...etc. South has 4 more important bus rides to go, not to mention the pregame nerves before the huge games at home. They need to loosen things up and have fun.

At this time, with this team, the "quiet time" :thumb: on the bus is counter-productive IMO. Drop it. Have fun, get loose. Get fired up. :thumb:

You've got to love this. Where else can so many go to express their opinions. I love football. How about the big orange today. Looked a lot like Southern Cal did'nt we? Shotgun inside the 10 with no running backs in the backfield. And sports fan, this was a perfect example of not taking your foot off the gas pedal. Wow. Roll Tribe Roll and Go big orange!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Agreed with UT, they pretty much needed to do that today since last year's shenanigans.

Now, back to the tribe rolling and this swaggering stuff. You know what DB needs, humble pie. You know why DB needs it, because for some reason DB has it in their head that just because they are DB, everyone else is bad. Yeah, I know all that stuff about most winningest football team in TN and yadda yadda, we get it, we've heard it, we understand it. Yeah, there is a higher standard that everyone holds you too because of your success. Now, is it that hard to believe that there is a year where not only is DB a bit down, but there are teams like Daniel Boone and Sullivan South that are getting set to have great years? Of course, we won't know until two weeks from now how "overrated" or "underrated" either team is until then, but please, all DB fans, please continue talking, please continue laughing and overlooking the Blazers. We will be pleased to show up in two weeks and tell you exactly what we think of your Tribe walk and your swagger :thumb:

Oh and on an actual serious note, glad no one got hurt in your alls games this year, and I hope the South players are all taken care of today. I believe I heard that no one from Boone had an injury, but a big lineman from South and a back or linebacker got taken off in an ambulance. Hope both of them are A ok.

I believe I heard that no one from Boone had an injury, but a big lineman from South and a back or linebacker got taken off in an ambulance. Hope both of them are A ok.

Ty spent several hours in the ER with cramps, getting IV's, but feeling better on Sunday after long hours of sleep on Saturday. Still pretty sore from the cramping, but good to go. Anybody heard from Dillon???

It's going to be difficult for GC to handle them. We faced the spread last week, and will see it again this week. However, Richlands and Tazewell don't run it as well as South. It's going to be great having them visit our place regardless of the outcome.

Just so I'm not guilty of hijacking this thread, I've seen South a couple of times in pre-season but was wondering what Boone has.

Quincy, Boone always in the past has had plenty of talent year in year out. And they faired well in the 5 Rivers conference. Many years being the front runner or just a step behind.

When was Boone EVER the favorite in the 5 Rivers? That conference was always Greeneville/Morristown West fighting for the top spot. Sometimes Cherokee or M. East would push, too. I don't recall Boone ever getting picked or finishing above 3rd.

It's going to be difficult for GC to handle them. We faced the spread last week, and will see it again this week. However, Richlands and Tazewell don't run it as well as South. It's going to be great having them visit our place regardless of the outcome.

Just so I'm not guilty of hijacking this thread, I've seen South a couple of times in pre-season but was wondering what Boone has.

Quincy, Boone always in the past has had plenty of talent year in year out. And they faired well in the 5 Rivers conference. Many years being the front runner or just a step behind.

When was Boone EVER the favorite in the 5 Rivers? That conference was always Greeneville/Morristown West fighting for the top spot. Sometimes Cherokee or M. East would push, too. I don't recall Boone ever getting picked or finishing above 3rd.

Sky Hicks years they were beating Greeneville easily and always a step behind West. I think when Phillips was a Sophomore they played South the second round and hosted a home game, so at least second that year. Last year, they had Morristown West beat except for that horrible call at the end of the game, Boone should have won that one. That's how it goes tho. Boone has had the talent but always a team to be reckoned with while they were in their conference, never won it tho. Last few years they've been 5-5 but been in all of the games that they were playing for the most part.